Mafia dutch style (13 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
To answer your question:

I voted X yesterday. I explained it a couple of times already, but to sum it up: i did so because he was ok with lynching Ford/Fresh as Voller said, instead of trying to find a real G like a true X. It was an early vote (like 2h before the deadline iirc) as well, i thought about changing it later. Then X went full retard on me and JJ, calling names and typing smilies instead of having a conversation. I decided to leave my vote on him, JJ later decided to vote him as well because of this.

About Fresh: it was a really easy situation for the Gs to save his compatriot. The score was only 3:3, while there were 4 Gs. Why would they be ok with a dice roll on the first day? Why risk so much?
And who are you voting for today?

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
If a C gets lynched tonight the game is over. They are most probably six now, which means that they can have six votes towards the final minute of the game. That was our main strategy last game that we played as Gs, especially towards the end when we were obviously going to win. We were waiting until the last couple of minutes and then we were voting the victim out :p Anyways, the only C we are sure of now is X (DETECTIVE PLEASE CONTACT HIM).

Cs should not be voting whoever they want because that will just give the chance to Gs to gang up on a member and get the most votes for him/her. We should ALL vote the SAME person, and in that we are following X. I'm still hoping D will have contacted him by the end of this message. Even if D and X don't have a G, they still should go for their primary suspect, and EVERYONE has to follow them.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
And who are you voting for today?
Seems X is the real BG so i don't really need to think about it. :D
I know i won't vote Fresh for sure, for the reasons stated above.
Suspicious voters from yesterday: you, Kyle, Ocelot, Hoori; from today: everyone that pushes for Fresh.

- - - Updated - - -

If a C gets lynched tonight the game is over. They are most probably six now, which means that they can have six votes towards the final minute of the game.
So they recruited 2 persons? :shocked:

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
My take on the game so far: I'm not seeing Zack, Kyle and Salvo as Gs, or at least I don't think they started as Gs.

Osman (why are we letting him go without even properly questioning him for his final minute vote yesterday?) and Ocelot are very suspicious. @Fred: all you have against me is that I didn't vote (and I explained it multiple times, i'd have most probably voted Fresh/ALC after Osman's vote if I had been online, and i would not have voted at all otherwise, would have been fine with either of Fresh/ALC getting lynched). So you are voting me based on your stupid reasoning, while at the same time you don't even question Osman's last minute vote. If Osman is a G (which I'm almost sure he is), Fresh has to be a G with a special role. Ocelot's "I'm going to quit mafia if X is not the BG" was so suspicious in my eyes, very different from his normal self.

- - - Updated - - -

Seems X is the real BG so i don't really need to think about it. :D
I know i won't vote Fresh for sure, for the reasons stated above.
Suspicious voters from yesterday: you, Kyle, Ocelot, Hoori; from today: everyone that pushes for Fresh.

- - - Updated - - -

So they recruited 2 persons? :shocked:
Didn't they start with 5?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
My take on the game so far: I'm not seeing Zack, Kyle and Salvo as Gs, or at least I don't think they started as Gs.

Osman (why are we letting him go without even properly questioning him for his final minute vote yesterday?) and Ocelot are very suspicious. @Fred: all you have against me is that I didn't vote (and I explained it multiple times, i'd have most probably voted Fresh/ALC after Osman's vote if I had been online, and i would not have voted at all otherwise, would have been fine with either of Fresh/ALC getting lynched). So you are voting me based on your stupid reasoning, while at the same time you don't even question Osman's last minute vote. If Osman is a G (which I'm almost sure he is), Fresh has to be a G with a special role. Ocelot's "I'm going to quit mafia if X is not the BG" was so suspicious in my eyes, very different from his normal self.

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't they start with 5?
Ok, so your thinking is Fresh is my fellow G, and I changed from ALC to Völler, to save him? When with my vote ALC had the same vote amount as Fresh anyways, so I took it away, endangered fresh by enticing völler to vote for him, after I made him desperate enough to save himself by voting för Völler?

Ok, if you think Fresh is my fellow G, lets vote for him, no?

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Whether she did or not doesn't matter. Fred claimed that he believed her, and still voted for her and I called him out on it, because it didn't make sense to me.

Kyle however purposely voted for a no lynch. But what @Salvo is saying does make sense too, because a lot of times people take more notice of the small stuff that members like Osman, Fred and X notice and cling on to it more, maybe Kyle did choke up under pressure and Osman is milking it.

But for now I still stick to
kyle
Is the main train of thought on Kyle just that he said No Lynch?

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
What? How many players did they start with? There is no information on the first post as far as I can see. If we are 9:5 (after the recruit) and not 8:6, why did X say the game is gonna be over tomorrow if a C gets lynched?
"As of the start of the game, there are 4 cult members (Gangsters)"

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Is the main train of thought on Kyle just that he said No Lynch?
Yes. He avoided voting and chose to stall, while knowing that its a counter productive move for the c cause. He was involved in discussion but still went no lynch.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Yes. He avoided voting and chose to stall, while knowing that its a counter productive move for the c cause. He was involved in discussion but still went no lynch.
I don't find it that suspicious, possibly he didn't want to end up like Osman.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
What? How many players did they start with? There is no information on the first post as far as I can see. If we are 9:5 (after the recruit) and not 8:6, why did X say the game is gonna be over tomorrow if a C gets lynched?
It's not that, the post reeks a G. It's almost too obvious hence me loling not knowing what to think

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)