Mafia dutch style (37 Viewers)

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Not comfortable with keeping my vote on ALC when he has majority vote.

Voting for Völler.
Great reasoning here.
You were not comfortable that ALC has the majority vote, so you moved it to Voller.

- - - Updated - - -

ok guys, seeing as the situaltion here is 9-5(will assume recruit is done) since we got butt fucked by the assholes that got auto-lynched, i am forced to out myself as the BG, though i suspect the Gs kinda knew that, detective please reach out to me and i hope your investigation revealed a G

@Salvo
@Fr3sh
@Zacheryah
@Ocelot
@Tomice
@Osman
@Fred
@Kate
@Kyle
@king Ale

If by any chance X is lying then the real BG should reveal himself now.
@Sheik Yerbouti
@ALC

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Why don't you tell us why you voted for no lynch at the end?
I got on close to the deadline and didn't really have suspicions on anyone. As its almost always a C dying on the first day, i didnt want to show up right before the end and cast the deciding vote to do that.

had i voted it probably would've been for X, which wouldnt have affected the outcome anyway.

What's funny is how Ocelot basically did the exact same thing i did, in voting for kate, and then jumped on me for it.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
What's funny is how Ocelot basically did the exact same thing i did, in voting for kate, and then jumped on me for it.
I didn't jump on you particularly actually, just saw your post and misread your name as Kate on the mobile version. As Kate had been one of my prime suspects (though day one, so not really meaning that much), that post in that moment just completely confirmed my suspicions, and I made the nonetheless stupid impulse decision to vote for her. I already said a couple of times that that was a massive fuck up on my part.

Your voting, along with a couple of others, definitely makes you look a tad suspicious though.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
I got on close to the deadline and didn't really have suspicions on anyone. As its almost always a C dying on the first day, i didnt want to show up right before the end and cast the deciding vote to do that.

had i voted it probably would've been for X, which wouldnt have affected the outcome anyway.

First voting no-lynch is just as bad looking as voting last minute, your vote wouldn't have been the only one anyway.

Anyway why X ?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
So voting "no lynch" is a bad thing now? Well fuck me sideways and call me Bruce!
Especially the way Kyle did it, it reeked of wanting to shirk responsibility.

- - - Updated - - -

People are not reading. And have the memory of a goldfish, some thought today the BG will be whacked/will be recruited ffs.
That's not the memory of a goldfish, that's plain not knowing the rules.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
looking at the votes yesterday gives us 4 players, Kyle, Ocelot, Hoori and Osman.
Kyle voted no lynch right before deadline, Ocelot who voted Kate saying he though he was voting Kyle, hoori didn't vote at all and Osman that with a last minute change went from ALC to Voller.

IMO the votes today should go to those 4. As it is the second day there isn't enough to read into players behavior/posting and voting on hunches is a privilege we don't have anymore since we lost so many C's, we should try to stick to yesterdays voting right now unless someone fuck up or we have gained more information through looking at how the voting changes during the day.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Suss votes were Osman, making it a tie and Kyle voting no lynch. A gangster always wants to make it a tie, takes blame away.

- - - Updated - - -

Sheik playing dumb also.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
and Hoori for not voting at all.

Her explanation was that she got an important phone call, and I believe her. But how come she didn't vote at all before that, she was obviously saving up her vote for whatever reason.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)