Mafia dutch style (11 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Explain your last minute vote. It was the most ridiculous mafia move I have ever witnessed of you.
If I kept it at ALC who I simply voted for how he went for ALC, he would been lynched as he has majority vote. Didn't feel it was enough for lynch and he wasn't here to defend himself. Fresh oddly enough seems normal and hasn't been that off for me (besides playing normally), while Völler felt initially off for me with how he was advocating to sacrifice civilians based on Wirth, and his late posts seemed convenient and assured for me. So acted on a hunch. Same with Matt and piotrr, but Völler had enough votes I could act on it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Yeah but better hunch then ALC for me right now based on post, atleast enough to act on right now.
So was it worth it? find it hard to accept you would have taken such a risk, and yes voting voller last minute is much worse then sticking to ALC or even losing Fresh

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I don't care of how it looks, out of the 3 on the chop, Völler seemed off to me at the very end, so I went with him. I don't let how it made look latter on stop me if I think it has better chance of getting a G. At the time I found him more likely then ALC, and never suspected fresh so far.

How did you guys vote, and why are you talking so surely only after we got the results? If you found someone more likely then Völler, you should have acted on it and get them lynched.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
I don't care of how it looks, out of the 3 on the chop, Völler seemed off to me at the very end, so I went with him. I don't let how it made look latter on stop me if I think it has better chance of getting a G. At the time I found him more likely then ALC, and never suspected fresh so far.
Last game Hoori pulled a somewhat similar move/mistake on the first day . Her way of reasoning and explaining her motives sounded a lot like yours back then. She should've been lynched straight away

Knowing you are a C and putting yourself up as an obvious target for the next day while still lynching a probable C is hard to understand

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Not really, don't have much to fear, if getting a C lynched is enough to get me lynched, then I should been lynched every game I played. You have so little to go by, especially first days, and you go with the little you have coupled with paranoia and shots in the dark. Timing doesn't matter for me in terms of governing my actions, especially the first day with little to no info. Would be worse off if I hesitate too much and be afraid to take any action.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Völler is lynched he was a c
Jj is whacked he waa a c
I dont care even if he's a C I'm glad Völler is dead. This is fucking bullshit getting unnecessary heat because I was force to play more seriously. And the expectation of me being a retard is fucking annoying, I swear to god I'm gonna take myself out of the game if it keeps on like that be fucking reasonable.

And loosing 5 fucking Cs in one day :sergio: can we at least spare the auto-lynch for today....it's only day 1 and this can be served as a warning.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Not really, don't have much to fear, if getting lynched a C is enough to get me lynched, then I should been lynched every game I played. You have so little to go by, especially first days, and you go with the little you have coupled with paranoia and shots in the dark. Timing doesn't matter for me in terms of governing my actions, especially the first day with little to no info.
You are missing the point, it's not about you lynching a C, its a about who might have gotten lynched if you didn't change your vote at the last minute.

And if Timing isn't important to you it's fine by me, I question the fact that you actually think we shouldn't consider it either

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004

How did you guys vote, and why are you talking so surely only after we got the results? If you found someone more likely then Völler, you should have acted on it and get them lynched.
I had to go on an important call and I missed the deadline. My main suspects were Matt (for voting you and defending Melo) and X but I was okay with ALC/Fresh getting lynched (even if I was almost sure they were not Gs, which is usually the case with the first night lynch). Had I been here, I'd have most probably voted Fresh to save Voller, not because I thought Voller was a certain C, but because I'm normally for saving better players on day 1 when everything's based on crazy hunches. That's what I would have done if it had been you or Fred for example instead of Voller.

That move was so weird and so unlike it seemed so desperate to me.

And my dearest friend, X, you are such a cute G :heart:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You can consider it, and vote for me. But won't bother explaining it over and over.

And yeah if I hadn't changed my vote, a G was going to be got for sure? Most likely another C. Unless you are sure Fresh and ALC are Gs, feel free to act on it if you are so adamant. But you didnt seem to vote for either when it was around deadline.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
You can consider it, and vote for me. But won't bother explaining it over and over.

And yeah if I hadn't changed my vote, a G was going to be got for sure? Most likely another C. Unless you are sure Fresh and ALC are Gs, feel free to act on it if you are so adamant. But you didnt seem to vote for either when it was around deadline.
And I won't bother explaining again that I said none of what you say here. I'm not saying Fresh and ALC are Gs. I'm saying on day 1, when all I have are just crazy wild hunches, I'd never vote a good player (in the last minute when there is not much time for him to defend himself or counter your arguments), only to save a couple of troublesome (i'm not saying weak or anything, just irrational and ready to be suicidal) players. You of all people should understand this.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009

I could have and then I would have been in your shoes right now, but you already know that

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
My main suspects were Matt (for voting you and defending Melo) and X but I was okay with ALC/Fresh getting lynched (even if I was almost sure they were not Gs, which is usually the case with the first night lynch). Had I been here, I'd have most probably voted Fresh to save Voller, not because I thought Voller was a certain C, but because I'm normally for saving better players on day 1 when everything's based on crazy hunches. That's what I would have done if it had been you or Fred for example instead of Voller.
So let me get this straight, you had people that you suspected because of specific reasons instead of apply a little pressure on them to make em squeal, you are down with watching some unnecessary distraction and sacrifice a player because he isn't good enough?! Or that his name isn't big enough....if it were Maddy who played the fool several times and decided to play seriously best believe he wouldn't be thrown around as a potential sacrificial lamb.

Anyways since you guys enjoy the game better with your usual ways why not have one of the usuals come back from the dead. It's fucking infuriating to be taken for granted like that. @Alen imma call it quits, you can have my spot if you get the OK from @Bezzy

Apr 15, 2006
And I won't bother explaining again that I said none of what you say here. I'm not saying Fresh and ALC are Gs. I'm saying on day 1, when all I have are just crazy wild hunches, I'd never vote a good player (in the last minute when there is not much time for him to defend himself or counter your arguments), only to save a couple of troublesome (i'm not saying weak or anything, just irrational and ready to be suicidal) players. You of all people should understand this.
I think you all should listen to Hoori here. She's one of the smartest players I've seen in Mafia, and she doesn't do stupid shit like this. Day 1 can be crazy, and it's easy for people to jump on others for the smallest of reasons. I think Hoori's gonna be a very important player to keep, especially during the later stages of the game. :)

So let me get this straight, you had people that you suspected because of specific reasons instead of apply a little pressure on them to make em squeal, you are down with watching some unnecessary distraction and sacrifice a player because he isn't good enough?! Or that his name isn't big enough....if it were Maddy who played the fool several times and decided to play seriously best believe he wouldn't be thrown around as a potential sacrificial lamb.

Anyways since you guys enjoy the game better with your usual ways why not have one of the usuals come back from the dead. It's fucking infuriating to be taken for granted like that. @Alen imma call it quits, you can have my spot if you get the OK from @Bezzy
Don't go full retard, Fr3sh. Shut up, calm down and stay.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I could have and then I would have been in your shoes right now, but you already know that
Then that's the difference, I don't let how it may look like in hindsight hinder me from acting on current hunches.

If you don't want to act on something out of fear or seeming too suspicious, then it's on you.

Feel free to vote for me if you like.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)