Mafia dutch style (17 Viewers)

OP
Bezzy

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
  • Thread Starter #332
    Yes i know but.I had the follow the rules we agreed. It is annoying that people sign in and then not play and Let their team down.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    Auto lynched
    Alen - c
    Ford - c
    Melo - c
    This is ridiculous. Rules are to encourage people to participate. You should have waited for one day, or at least discussed it with all of us. This game was supposed to start on Sunday. We started one day later so you cannot simply autolynch people for not participating when the game's not started on the right time.

Anyways, if this game is to continue, Osman and X are definitely prime suspects. There is no need to explain this. Osman, if you are a G, it was a horrible mistake. If you are a C, it was still a horrible mistake. I'm definitely voting Osman tomorrow.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    And if I voted Fresh it could have been a mistake and he is a C, and if I kept it at ALC the same, not more or less then Völler. What makes you so convinced of otherwise of who is or is not horrible mistake tonight? Who did you vote for?

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
    This is ridiculous. Rules are to encourage people to participate. You should have waited for one day, or at least discussed it with all of us. This game was supposed to start on Sunday. We started one day later so you cannot simply autolynch people for not participating when the game's not started on the right time.

Anyways, if this game is to continue, Osman and X are definitely prime suspects. There is no need to explain this. Osman, if you are a G, it was a horrible mistake. If you are a C, it was still a horrible mistake. I'm definitely voting Osman tomorrow.
    Agreed. Osman and X are two big candidates.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    And if I voted Fresh it could have been a mistake and he is a C, and if I kept it at ALC the same, not more or less then Völler. What makes you so convinced of otherwise?
    You are just making it worse. I'd definitely let go of Fresh if I were to choose between him and Voller on day 1. Even if I was a G, I would have sacrificed my fellow G (Fresh). Cannot understand in the slightest your last minute move.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)