Mafia dutch style (44 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Ffs Zach it says it right there in the first post :sergio:
I've already burned my fingers with this shit in the last game I played, though I still can't think of any reason why Hoori didn't just PM the narrator in that game.
It was unprecedented. I didn't even of think of contacting the narrator, thought i'd play the next game; but others needed to know that I wasn't in the game.

im wirth voller here, ford prefect is the most suspicious so far

also where the fuck is @ALC @Fred @Tomice
I was going to say that Voller didn't say Ford is suspicious, then noticed Osman said the same thing :p

I read your response too. Still very weird :p

Dont you find it more suspicious that an experienced player like Völler says in first day, we should kill off two players because they suck/are useless as Cs, so no real loss?
I know what you mean but I don't find that suspicious really.

It is playing with fire, though. Like that time I said I was the Detective in my first post and subsequently got lynched for it. Of course I wasn't the fucking detective.
You deserved what you got :p You are never messing with that role. Imagine how the detective must have felt by your claim :D

Odds are low but at least there's a chance. There is no chance if we all just randomly pick someone we don't like or whatever.

How about if we all agree to vote in the person with the least votes at one hour before deadline? That way we know the target is not predetermined, and we ensure more activity
You try to bring progress to the masses but they don't want it. Keep being peasants, bros
Problem is once what you suggest becomes a rule, everybody (Gs included) will know about it so their strategies will change accordingly.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
It was unprecedented. I didn't even of think of contacting the narrator, thought i'd play the next game; but others needed to know that I wasn't in the game.

I was going to say that Voller didn't say Ford is suspicious, then noticed Osman said the same thing

I read your response too. Still very weird

You deserved what you got You are never messing with that role. Imagine how the detective must have felt by your claim :D

Problem is once what you suggest becomes a rule, everybody (Gs included) will know about it so their strategies will change accordingly.
of course but very often there are Gs who are inactive and their teammates can't get them to post the minimum.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
It actually happening may have been unprecedented, but in pretty much every game there's a line in the first post saying that you should contact the narrator if you haven't received your role :p
But enough of that.

Like i said, there is nothing to go on in day 1.
So you're just voting Osman randomly?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

I was going to say that Voller didn't say Ford is suspicious, then noticed Osman said the same thing :p

I read your response too. Still very weird :p

You deserved what you got :p You are never messing with that role. Imagine how the detective must have felt by your claim :D

TL;DR

hoori

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I just read the past 9 pages, a load of baloney as usual. But i dont like the look of fr3sh, way too serious, you guys think his buddies nagged on him to be serious this time around?

I know it all sounds too obvious but I'm serious, i really would be surprised that he's a G.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I can't see Zach as a person who can bluff. I'm letting him off the hook (for now) for the stunt he pulled earlier today.

of course but very often there are Gs who are inactive and their teammates can't get them to post the minimum.
I'm not sure if I understood what you said there but failing to get the minimum is far more probable for Cs (they're greater in number, lower in motivation).

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I can't see Zach as a person who can bluff. I'm letting him off the hook (for now) for the stunt he pulled earlier today.

I'm not sure if I understood what you said there but failing to get the minimum is far more probable for Cs (they're greater in number, lower in motivation).
I don't feel like explaining anymore Tuz peasants ain't ready for modern dacdics

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Do you have a suggestion?
Fake Melo was pretty weird at the beginning with him going against Kate & Quetz due to the rather clearly fake PM thing.
Piotrr has popped in once or twice to make a joke or comment that only marginally concerned the game but has said nothing substantially really.
Kate voted people twice or so out of nowhere and had nothing to back that up.

Nothing really substantial of course.

But what's the purpose behind just writing Osman (bold) and not even explaining why? I mean it might work with Zach or so to get a reaction (which would however not tell us anything about his role), but not with Osman.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
It actually happening may have been unprecedented, but in pretty much every game there's a line in the first post saying that you should contact the narrator if you haven't received your role :p
But enough of that.
Really? I thought it was added to the rules only after that game :sergio:

:kiss:

I just read the past 9 pages, a load of baloney as usual. But i dont like the look of fr3sh, way too serious, you guys think his buddies nagged on him to be serious this time around?

I know it all sounds too obvious but I'm serious, i really would be surprised that he's a G.
Fresh was banned from the last game if i'm not wrong, so perhaps he's trying to contribute.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

:sergio:

I made 2 serious post to cover my own ass or else it would be the obvious let's kill sheik then emo then fresh. Matt proposed something that clearly didn't favor me and so I disagreed or else it'd be my ass, same deal with voller's post.

Posts like these and tomice's really discourage me of playing this game properly.....I've been banned of this game for 2 rounds at least already and I'm trying to play in a clean and CIVIL way so don't make me toss around my password all I added was a # to pikachu

- - - Updated - - -

Really? I thought it was added to the rules only after that game :sergio:

:kiss:

Fresh was banned from the last game if i'm not wrong, so perhaps he's trying to contribute.
:touched::heart:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Fake Melo was pretty weird at the beginning with him going against Kate & Quetz due to the rather clearly fake PM thing.
Piotrr has popped in once or twice to make a joke or comment that only marginally concerned the game but has said nothing substantially really.
Kate voted people twice or so out of nowhere and had nothing to back that up.

Nothing really substantial of course.

But what's the purpose behind just writing Osman (bold) and not even explaining why? I mean it might work with Zach or so to get a reaction (which would however not tell us anything about his role), but not with Osman.
I've learned by now to try to judge players on their erratic behaviour. This game brings that out in people and you can't tell shit from it. People are either trolling, confused or trying to get reactions from others.

So why Osman? Somebody's gonna go, why not him? Besides, my vote will probably be insignificant.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I've learned by now to try to judge players on their erratic behaviour. This game brings that out in people and you can't tell shit from it. People are either trolling, confused or trying to get reactions from others.

So why Osman? Somebody's gonna go, why not him? Besides, my vote will probably be insignificant.
Because picking people at random is counterproductive, you end up picking a C most of the time, and Osman would be too good a C to lose as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I'm gonna be gone for a few hours, don't get crazy over that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)