Mafia 2020 v2 || The FANATIC (3 Viewers)

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I'll just leave it here
Easy because he is a noob and hasn't his privacy setting turned on.
Of course long time members could communicate through messenger or what's up.
At the time I didn't thought about that until I believe king Ale mentioned it yesterday as a possibility.

The only reason I don't fully believe Matt is because Allen voted for him and he turned out to be a c'.
Of course he can be wrong but it's up to Matt to prove that he is what he says he is

Buy on AliExpress.com

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
so no privacy setting = not a g? automatically :lol:
I'm a noob so ...your resoning is?
If Matt is who he says he is my whole story is going to be noob jiberish.
You can laugh harder then :)

But how about you? What's you resoning for turning the privacy setting on during the game ?
You did play before,right?

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
I'm a noob so ...your resoning is?

Transfer me 100 $ and I will tell you. :lol:
Anyway if you are indeed a c' ,one of you, fr3sh and Osman are next in line for whacking .
I've let it go before but now is a good time to tell us, how did you come to this conclusion? being a noob and all.

Please eleborate why each one of those names is a whack target according to you

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
so no privacy setting = not a g? automatically :lol:
I actually want to turn invisibility mode on now because I want to PM other players without being suspicious but turning it on would be even worse at this point :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I've let it go before but now is a good time to tell us, how did you come to this conclusion? being a noob and all.

Of course, because Fr3sh is one of my enemies and Voller and Klin got whacked before. The Gs be whacking all my enemies.

Klin has been pretty decent towards me recently tho :tup:

Last edited:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018

Easy . You are all experienced players so you are also probably the first in line to be whacked.
Some of you might be a g or 2 /3 but certainly not all of you. Gordo I mentioned in my post and I suspect one of king Ale / campionesidd .
The others I didn't suspect. I don't say it's right. That's just my theory, which could go down the shitter tonight if ALC is a g'.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I’m about to go on a hike with a girl so I’m not looking at this often.
If I was a G, why would I jail Snobist?

and as soon as i jailed Snobist, look who turned on me.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I DO NOT suggest doing it :lol: :lol:
unless you want Kappa69 on ur nuts the whole game
:rofl:Post of the day , because that's so true .

You can suck on:
image_dab028ec-996d-47a9-a7b9-e6979bc6177b_1024x1024.jpg

If you don't like it.

The sad and funny thing is I voted for Allen yesterday for the same reason which in hindsight turned out to be a pretty stupid move.
Remember when he advised us to all go invisible?
I certainly did last evening.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The Gs should whack either Fr3sh or Osman today to make me look suspicious.
Cute that you either think this is a way to clear yourself if you are a G, or that you matter in this thread enough in impact as a C that they would whack according to framing you, and not trying to get special role players or influential veterans.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
52 min until the deadline.

Mr Chocolate (1) - kappa96
ALC (9) - Quetz, radekas, campionesidd, GordoDeCentral, Fr3sh, Tomice, Mr Chocolate, Ronn, ILFJ
Tomice (1) - ALC

Kyle, king Ale and Osman are yet to vote.

--
Snobist is in jail and his vote does not count.
I been asleep all day til now with painkillers due to worst neck pain in ages. So excuse if I'm groggy, but why the hell are we lynching the jailer, re-reading the thread, and he done what you told him no, to jail the D? Also even if he is recruited, which is like 20% chance at best, why take the gamble on chasing recruited randomly when there are 3 original Gs still left?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I meant who should I have changed my vote to after voting for you? You were safe and Alen was doomed. It didn't make any difference. I was against lynching Alen and I had no new info.
This is my case. I only acted on information. I have no special role to know more tbh.
Reading the past 2 pages, this guy screams the clearest G of all.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
I been asleep all day til now with painkillers due to worst neck pain in ages. So excuse if I'm groggy, but why the hell are we lynching the jailer, re-reading the thread, and he done what you told him no, to jail the D? Also even if he is recruited, which is like 20% chance at best, why take the gamble on chasing recruited randomly when there are 3 original Gs still left?
:shifty:

@Maddy

OP
piotrr

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #1,720
    15 min until the deadline.

Mr Chocolate (1) - kappa96
    ALC (9) - Quetz, radekas, campionesidd, GordoDeCentral, Fr3sh, Tomice, Mr Chocolate, Ronn, ILFJ
    Tomice (1) - ALC

Kyle, king Ale and Osman are yet to vote.

--
    Snobist is in jail and his vote does not count.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)