Mafia 2020 - Find the carrier (6 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
@ALC

explain yourself. Why do i find you so suspicious?
3CF41CB9-E256-4AAA-B20F-AA5C0640B2F3.gif

Are you going on a power trip right now? You have a special role and think you can just throw around random accusations based on whatever hunch you have?

I voted Klin because he was acting weird and not being very available. Feel free to look through my posts. It’s a coincidence that he ended up being a C. If we believe whoever contacted you is the D.

anyways my next choice would be bezzy.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Kudos for knowing Alen and Klin were Cs all the time. :delpiero:
But since you were/are so convinced that i'm a G you lose all the credibility.

Not saying Cerval is not a G as his posts are fishy but as i said earlier, unsuccessful lynch might harm us quick. So for now No Lynch, until Kyle comes with some ideas.
So rather then consider the option of voting Cerval, you rather we vote no lynch?

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Kudos for knowing Alen and Klin were Cs all the time. :delpiero:
But since you were/are so convinced that i'm a G you lose all the credibility.

Not saying Cerval is not a G as his posts are fishy but as i said earlier, unsuccessful lynch might harm us quick. So for now No Lynch, until Kyle comes with some ideas.
We won't win the game by voting no lynch each day either

Ok, so you are fine with being lynched. You heard him folks, he doesnt mind being lynched, chop chop. Thanks, thats a weight off my shoulder.
I dont mind being lynched if that can help us to win the game the next day. But id rather stay alive if given the choice since we'll be down by 2 tomorrow if this stands

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Kyle being the only certain C, he has to decide who he has a hunch on and everyone has to follow.

That's the only way we have a chance of getting a G. He could ending be wrong and we lynch a C, but we all have nothing to go on and its al still a guess. If we leave it open for everyone to go after whoever they feel like it would be easy for the Gs to spread their votes and ensure that no G is touched.

Unless we all agree to vote for the same person, whoever Kyle picks, we will have zero chance of getting a G tonight. They simply will not allow it

Does that make sense to you all?

@Kyle say your pick and I will follow, unless it's me of course

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Why is Bezzy ur next choice?
did you not see my previous posts?

she claimed to have a work phone call at 10 pm so she couldn't make it in time for the voting. then she was here and in the thread, just didn't vote. i think another G is telling her to lay low and voting for klin would've made her look too suspicious.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No it doesnt make sense @Quetzalcoatl, only thing that makes sense is not spreading votes too much, but everything else is bit too simplistic. Everyone should share their thoughts and their suspicions, and go for it if strong enough conviction, its better if its narrow few then too spread, but a single voice in the BG deciding the votes alone without no investigation is not the sole solution to things. He has the same information as us and the same odds to fish out a G without D's direct results. Going for his only choice might backfire just as much. Wittle down a list of suspects and why instead, and this should be done by EVERYONE. You narrow that down by actively sharing your thoughts and why, otherwise its easy to hide for Gs.

- - - Updated - - -

did you not see my previous posts?

she claimed to have a work phone call at 10 pm so she couldn't make it in time for the voting. then she was here and in the thread, just didn't vote. i think another G is telling her to lay low and voting for klin would've made her look too suspicious.

Thats solid enough start off reason. So @Bezzy, what do you say?

Also, ALC, any thoughts on other members?

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
@Mr Chocolate

For someone that was supposed to be active, you didn't deliver yet. From my perspectives the likelihood of at least one G being barely active is high.

If you continue this way you'll get autolynched and we'll find out

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
I don't think we should no-lynch again, there should defs be a lynch decision by tonight.
I think Bezzy would be my choice, she was in the thread towards the end yesterday and said nothing, when it was crucial to the strat that everyone said they wernt the BG
but plenty of time left and plenty of posting for ppl to convince otherwise

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
No it doesnt make sense, only thing that makes sense is not spreading votes too much, but everything else is bit too simplistic. Everyone should share their thoughts and their suspicions, and go for it if strong enough conviction, its better if its narrow few then too spread, but a single voice in the BG deciding the votes alone without no investigation is not the sole solution to things. He has the same information as us and the same odds to fish out a G without D's direct results. Going for his only choice might backfire just as much. Wittle down a list of suspects and why instead, and this should be done by EVERYONE. You narrow that down by actively sharing your thoughts and why, otherwise its easy to hide for Gs.
Of course you would be against it.

Yeah make a list of suspects based off of gut feelings... that'll get us a list of 9 out of the 11 people here.

We cant even use yesterday's voting as a guide, it tells us nothing. At least we know Kyle's motive with his choice, even if he may be wrong. We know at least he's not trying to protect anyone.

You got Cerval, he's "suspicious"? I got you, ALC, Voller... Someone reading this is gonna have me as a suspect, somehow. How are we gonna go anywhere like that?

If you're a G you love it when there are 3, 4, 5 options for lynching... it's too easy to make sure no G is lynched.

there are 8 Cs now. If the lawyer and jailer contact Kyle, he will know 5 out of the 8. Meaning he has to guess between 3 Cs and 3 Gs... a 50% chance. The rest of us know 3 out of 8 - 5 Cs vs 3 Gs... a 38% chance of finding a G.

I repeat, the Gs are happy if we all are going after different people. Its easy for them to hide like that.

If Kyle wrongly picks a C, then we lose a C like we would anyway. If he rightly picks a G, there is no escaping for them

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
personally i don't think its Piotrr purely for the fact that he suggested the "say your not the BG" tactic, which would not be in a G's best interest
I'm not saying piotrr is def a G, we'll see how the day goes, but he could as well have suggested that to give himself some creds. That's the thing we need to get the lynch spot on and make the best decision. Today is do or die

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Kyle being the only certain C, he has to decide who he has a hunch on and everyone has to follow.

That's the only way we have a chance of getting a G. He could ending be wrong and we lynch a C, but we all have nothing to go on and its al still a guess. If we leave it open for everyone to go after whoever they feel like it would be easy for the Gs to spread their votes and ensure that no G is touched.

Unless we all agree to vote for the same person, whoever Kyle picks, we will have zero chance of getting a G tonight. They simply will not allow it

Does that make sense to you all?

@Kyle say your pick and I will follow, unless it's me of course
The only problem with Kyle picking based on his gut is that he is now big headed because he has a special role and everyone knows it.

I'd be fine with him picking based on the Ds findings. NAd you do have a point that he knows more Cs than we do, so I'm fine iwthh im giving feedback but straight letting him pick randomly seems unsafe.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
The only problem with Kyle picking based on his gut is that he is now big headed because he has a special role and everyone knows it.

I'd be fine with him picking based on the Ds findings. NAd you do have a point that he knows more Cs than we do, so I'm fine iwthh im giving feedback but straight letting him pick randomly seems unsafe.
Another thing is protecting the D. What if the D ends up being a lynching target? Does Kyle then come out and say "guys, you can't lynch him..."

Why? Well he's obviously the D then?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Another thing is protecting the D. What if the D ends up being a lynching target? Does Kyle then come out and say "guys, you can't lynch him..."

Why? Well he's obviously the D then?
the jailer and lawyer should definitely be in touch with kyle and working behind the scenes to protect each other

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
So rather then consider the option of voting Cerval, you rather we vote no lynch?
If i was a G i'd be happy to lay low and let you lynch Cerval, especially that yesterday you saw me as a main suspect and now you turned to Cerval. But instead of going with the flow with Cerval i'd rather vote no lynch since no one can be 100% sure Cerval is a G and we can't afford to be losing 2 Cs per day.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
there are 8 Cs now. If the lawyer and jailer contact Kyle, he will know 5 out of the 8. Meaning he has to guess between 3 Cs and 3 Gs... a 50% chance. The rest of us know 3 out of 8 - 5 Cs vs 3 Gs... a 38% chance of finding a G.

I repeat, the Gs are happy if we all are going after different people. Its easy for them to hide like that.

If Kyle wrongly picks a C, then we lose a C like we would anyway. If he rightly picks a G, there is no escaping for them
that's basically what i said earlier in the morning :D
:tup:

Even if Kyle chooses the person to vote for and it turns to be a C - he still should have (given the J and L contacted him) greater % chance to find a G than any of us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)