Mafia 2020 - Find the carrier (22 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
You're right that 2 names increase the odds of the Gs finding out who the D is by 5%, but with only one candidate, it's just hoping for the best IMO.

Let's think of another idea.
Okay, let's see what everyone has to say and who they want to vote for, to get a feel for things. Maybe closer to the end of the day Kyle should say who he's going for.

I don't think he should announce his choice too early:

1) if his choice is a C, opportunistic Gs would jump on board saying they're following Kyle
2) if his choice is a G, they will say that were never on board with the idea

If we're doing this, we have to agree on it before Kyle gives his name. So far Mr. Choc, piotrr and myself are for this

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
A person claiming to be the jailer has contacted me
Good, now chase the Lawyer.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, let's see what everyone has to say and who they want to vote for, to get a feel for things. Maybe closer to the end of the day Kyle should say who he's going for.

I don't think he should announce his choice too early:

1) if his choice is a C, opportunistic Gs would jump on board saying they're following Kyle
2) if his choice is a G, they will say that were never on board with the idea

If we're doing this, we have to agree on it before Kyle gives his name. So far Mr. Choc, piotrr and myself are for this
Oh I'm in as well.

- - - Updated - - -

@Bezzy and @Mr Chocolate REMEMBER THE AUTO-LYNCH RULE

Get in here and post FFS or you're gonna ruin this for us.

Last edited:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Campionesidd- Cerval
No-Lynch (4) - Mr. Chocolate, Alen, Piotrr, Voller
Klin (3) - Kyle, ALC, Matt
Bezzy (1) - Sidd
Matt (1) - Klin

Yet to vote:

Bezzy

Osman is jailed
Those were the votes yesterday.

Bezzy not voting tells us absolutely nothing except that she's just a dumb bitch who only bothered to play to tell us that her stupid old cat died.

It was basically between me and No Lynch. Obviously no one bothered to vote for me in the last few minutes as that would have been too suspicious, but what I find a little bit strange is the fact that Matt entertained the idea of voting for me because I voted for him too easily. He was the one who made it interesting at 4:3 between myself and No Lynch, kind of inviting some noob to make it 4:4. That was only 8 minutes before the deadline and remember that No Lynch does not suit the Gs unless the other candidate is a G (which I was not as you now know).

What I also find interesting are the people who voted for No Lynch. Alen was a C, but Gs would always opt to spread their votes especially on the first day. There has got to be a G between Mr Chocolate, Piotrr or Voller.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Matt seems a little sketchy. Like he's trying to play Kyle. Obviously I can't hold him being proactive against him so I'm a go with the plan as well.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I am all for providing a single name from my shortlist of suspects. If nobody has objections i think it is best to provide one name so that it doesn't further narrow down for the Gs who I am in contact with. The D will tonight investigate someone else from that suspect list.

If anyone here would now like to object to this plan or make a case against another player go ahead

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Matt seems a little sketchy. Like he's trying to play Kyle. Obviously I can't hold him being proactive against him so I'm a go with the plan as well.
The thing is that Matt is always hard to read in this game.

What he did yesterday was not hard to read by his standards.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I am all for providing a single name from my shortlist of suspects. If nobody has objections i think it is best to provide one name so that it doesn't further narrow down for the Gs who I am in contact with. The D will tonight investigate someone else from that suspect list.

If anyone here would now like to object to this plan or make a case against another player go ahead
Sounds like a plan.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
The thing is that Matt is always hard to read in this game.

What he did yesterday was not hard to read by his standards.
So you think I was waiting til 10 minutes before the deadline for you to vote for me so I could ostensibly vote for you in retaliation, in the hope that some noob would make it 4:4, take it to a coin toss, and make myself the obvious lynch target for the next day?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
So you think I was waiting til 10 minutes before the deadline for you to vote for me so I could ostensibly vote for you in retaliation, in the hope that some noob would make it 4:4, take it to a coin toss, and make myself the obvious lynch target for the next day?
You would only be a target if I lost the coin toss and turned out to be a C. Plus the obvious lynch target would have been the noob in this case and not you the next day, and you will have the excuse that it's just the first day.

If Kyle will tell us to lynch a C today, do we question his identity as a BG?

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012

sounds good, hopefully at least one of the two you pick is a G, if not then yikes for us

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
You would only be a target if I lost the coin toss and turned out to be a C. Plus the obvious lynch target would have been the noob in this case and not you the next day, and you will have the excuse that it's just the first day.

That's a lot of ifs...

No, because no one else has claimed to be the BG

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
That's a lot of ifs...

No, because no one else has claimed to be the BG
Of course it's a lot of ifs. It's how this game is played.

Who do we go for? What are your thoughts on those who voted No Lynch?

- - - Updated - - -

"The D will tonight investigate someone else from that suspect list."
what i am saying is by the end of today, hopefully we have an idea of at least one of the G's
Hmmmm

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Of course it's a lot of ifs. It's how this game is played.

Who do we go for? What are your thoughts on those who voted No Lynch?

- - - Updated - - -

Hmmmm
Just saying it would have been a high risk, low reward move for a G.

As for no lynch, I was in support of that so no thoughts on who voted for it, but surely a G's in there. Voller was one of my suspects regardless, so I hope he's Kyle's choice or the D investigates him.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

No one has questioned Kyle's role as BG, so its safe to assume he is the real deal. (Unless the real BG messed up badly, in which case we are doomed anyway)
Also, Kyle himself admitted that he can't be 100% sure that the suspect he names is a G.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
No one has questioned Kyle's role as BG, so its safe to assume he is the real deal. (Unless the real BG messed up badly, in which case we are doomed anyway)
Also, Kyle himself admitted that he can't be 100% sure that the suspect he names is a G.
I am not questioning Kyle's identity.

I was using it as an example in my post towards Matt to kinda imply that Kyle IS the BG, even though we may get it wrong tonight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)