Mafia 2020 - Find the carrier (1 Viewer)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol yeah I figured as much @Alen reading thread after I was jailed. Which is why I was grateful I was jailed, less to say, less likely to be whacked 1st day(it sucks).

Its a winning tactic, but it kinda kills the buzz that BG comes out lol, same with no lynch vote, even if I dislike it every time.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
We need more people. And I don't want to be a G again. It sucks. :D
You were on my list too. So funny how easy you guys are to be tricked and the tricks work everytime. Even after all these years. @Alen fuck you for calling me Old

To the rest so sorry i wasnt active enough because of work and my stupid concussion. I will never play again. Just be a reader. Have fun next time.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
You were on my list too. So funny how easy you guys are to be tricked and the tricks work everytime. Even after all these years. @Alen fuck you for calling me Old

To the rest so sorry i wasnt active enough because of work and my stupid concussion. I will never play again. Just be a reader. Have fun next time.
You are welcome to play again, Bezzy. You will trick us once again.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

You should play again, but ONLY if you have free time, and only if you genuinely want to play even if you dont have special role like G. It defeats the purpose if you lose interest if you are normal C.

And get well, sorry to hear about your concussion.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

Sorry to hear about your concussion, Janna. Explains everything.

OP
Tomice

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
  • Thread Starter #887
    Well guys, thank you everyone for playing. It certainly wan't a typical game

Kudos to all the C's with special roles, every one of them did his part and stepped up, also Alen for setting the course on day 1. @Mr Chocolate you definitely redeemed yourselves after the last one.
    @Kyle and @Quetzalcoatl were excellent. I think Matt played the Lawyer role nearly perfect and it's the hardest role to play well in the game imo as you also must avoid being recruited at all cost since it's game over for the C's usually.

Beside the move on the deadline today I think the G's played alright considering the situation, with Carvel and ALC exposed that soon. The game would have ended differently if the G's got Sidd on that 50/50 with Klin, even though recruiting Klin was a mistake in itself.
    With that said @Cerval I think you played badly in the thread itself but showed good instincts for the game and you insight got a lot better as the game went on. You should definitely play next game

On a personal note, I thought narrating for the first time I would gain new insight on the game but I learned fk all. Not because everyone played poorly, just It was probably the most boring game I ever witnessed, the whole game was almost on rails since day 1. To be expected when special roles take over and there are not enough aggressive C's to challenge each other and the G's.

- - - Updated - - -

@Tomice, can you change this decision as well? I think there's still time to go back to the old rules. :D
    :lol: you dick

Also it's not in the old rules ;)

- - - Updated - - -

If he sends his request before getting jailed.
    He can if he sends the request before he gets jailed. At least that's how we used to play it.
    No, but he'd have sent the PM to Tomice before he was put in jail. During jail time he does nothing, but once he gets out, Tomice tells him the result of the investigation.
    I asked Tomice and he said the D can investigate not during the day buy after voting ends
    Just to be clear The D can send the request during the day (and before geeting jailed). The investigation itself is a night time action (meaning he can send his request after voting as well)

He receives the investigation result after the voting I.E after he gets out of jail, If I wasn't clear I'm sorry @Quetzalcoatl

Last edited:
    OP
    Tomice

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
  • Thread Starter #889
    One of the things that contributed to make the game boring is that there were too few people signed up in the game imo
    It sure does. when more then half the C's are special roles and the BG is reveled on day 1 it's a dead game already

Also even when no lynch is the best option (and usually very marginally so) it almost always kills the action and make it difficult to have voting patterns to analyze for the next 2 days at least. A crucial element to drive the action and throwin accusation around

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
    Piotrr was saved by the lawyer

Cevral was lynched, He was the recuter

Mr Choco was whacked, He was the D
    Btw Tomice, if you don't mind me asking - how did you decide this?
    I mean, since there was a tie it should have been a coin toss - so only one player would be picked for lynching.

If the coin picked me - i should've been saved by the lawyer (and Cerval lives).
    If the coin picked Cerval - he should've been lynched (i stay alive and you don't make it public that the L was covering me).

Not that it changes much, just wanted to clarify this.

OP
    Tomice

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
  • Thread Starter #892
    Btw Tomice, if you don't mind me asking - how did you decide this?
    I mean, since there was a tie it should have been a coin toss - so only one player would be picked for lynching.

If the coin picked me - i should've been saved by the lawyer (and Cerval lives).
    If the coin picked Cerval - he should've been lynched (i stay alive and you don't make it public that the L was covering me).

Not that it changes much, just wanted to clarify this.
    :lol:

I did a coin toss and it was you, but since all G's were exposed at that moment it was basically game over so I went for the dramatic effect.

As I said I was out, on my phone and had to deal with a PM like every 30 sec. didn't really have time to think it through just said fuck it

Last edited:

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
    Jun 5, 2010
    You should play again, but ONLY if you have free time, and only if you genuinely want to play even if you dont have special role like G. It defeats the purpose if you lose interest if you are normal C.

And get well, sorry to hear about your concussion.
    I was pretty sure i had the time but, i was to tired and headache after work. To go read all the pages and fell a sleep after. So i can only play when work is quiet. But I don't know when that will be

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry to hear about your concussion, Janna. Explains everything.
    Very funny

- - - Updated - - -

You are welcome to play again, Bezzy. You will trick us once again.
    Yes 100 for sure or i should narrate

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)