Mafia 2020 - Find the carrier (6 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
PSA

So after some pondering i have decided to announce that I am in contact with a person claiming to be the detective. This person says that Klin was investigated and is a C.

for the new players, Klin being a C should take the focus off him tomorrow but it does not make him trustworthy as basic Cs can still be recruited.

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Careful what you say, you may be narrowing down the options of who the D is...

Of course it could be misdirection too. But try not to say too much, only speak up about C if they're at risk of being lynched
thats actually a really good point so i deleted the 2nd part of my post. Maybe you could edit it out of your post too?

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
PSA

So after some pondering i have decided to announce that I am in contact with a person claiming to be the detective. This person says that Klin was investigated and is a C.

for the new players, Klin being a C should take the focus off him tomorrow but it does not make him trustworthy as basic Cs can still be recruited.
We are now 8-3 and the Gs can still recruit which would make it 7-4. Losing two civilians today is unvarourable imo and i'd go for no lynch today as well hoping the D will hit the jackpot with the investigation.

You know the D, Klin is a C (for now), and there is still the L and J out there. I say you call out L and J to contact you.

Then you and the D will have 50% chance to investigate a G tonight (given no recrutation happened).

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
What's your reasoning again?
Your whole tone in every post, you are too eager to appease and appear like you are being accomodating, you rarely share your own thoughts but rather piggy back on others.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway lets get this rolling, voting Cerval, never played with him before, but he just oozes new player Gness.

sVccxN0.gif

J'Accuse!

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4725ead05c1ff1e114857715914f7b05a022004d44&rid=giphy.gif

Last edited:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Your whole tone in every post, you are too eager to appease and appear like you are being accomodating, you rarely share your own thoughts but rather piggy back on others.
I shared my views a few times on Sidd, piotrr and Bezzy. Now that you're out of jail you have some answering to do too. We've seen practically no posts from you. You could as well be a G

With that being said, Piotrr has become more active however contrary to before

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Ok if you think I'm G, then vote for me, lets go hombre, mano o mano. I mean genuinely share your thoughts or accuse anyone with consistent line of thought, your posts just reek of convenient streak, just naming some here or there to fit in doesnt exactly make you line with regular Cs who are eagerly willing to share their thoughts at all times. I didnt need to know Klin was investigated to get he is a C with how naturally he is (or was, can be recruited) talking, or even someone as manipulative as Alen was obvious C well before he got whacked.

But you mon ami, just stink of someone who is pretending and being on guard.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Ok if you think I'm G, then vote for me, lets go hombre, mano o mano. I mean genuinely share your thoughts or accuse anyone with consistent line of thought, your posts just reek of convenient streak, just naming some here or there to fit in doesnt exactly make you line with regular Cs who are eagerly willing to share their thoughts at all times. I didnt need to know Klin was investigated to get he is a C with how naturally he is (or was, can be recruited) talking, or even someone as manipulative as Alen was obvious C well before he got whacked.

But you mon ami, just stink of someone who is pretending and being on guard.
Kudos for knowing Alen and Klin were Cs all the time. :delpiero:
But since you were/are so convinced that i'm a G you lose all the credibility.

Not saying Cerval is not a G as his posts are fishy but as i said earlier, unsuccessful lynch might harm us quick. So for now No Lynch, until Kyle comes with some ideas.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)