Mafia 2020 - Find the carrier (23 Viewers)

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Right now with numbers so few, Gs would be laying low. The only aggressive ones right now are Osman, Piotrr and myself, and there's one G max in there (lol not me). We need to be looking at Voller, Klin, Choco who are playing it safe. Either one or both of the D and jailer are in there, so there are for sure one or two Gs in that group.
Explain to me how I'm playing it safe again. You need to make up your mind. :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Starting from tomorrow, Osman. What the fuck is happening to you? :D
You didnt specify which day, just being pendantic. Because peeps can suddenly be in different times zone due to winter/spring hour changes depending on which country choose to do it.

Also this day is dead in activity, I want it to be over quicker.

Also what happend to me is Gs are dying left and right, dont you like that?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Right now with numbers so few, Gs would be laying low. The only aggressive ones right now are Osman, Piotrr and myself, and there's one G max in there (lol not me). We need to be looking at Voller, Klin, Choco who are playing it safe. Either one or both of the D and jailer are in there, so there are for sure one or two Gs in that group.
We need to be looking at everyone. I sometimes forget that Mr Chocolate is playing. But the way we're playing this game, it's benefitting the Gs unless the D gets it right every time.

Would it be suspicious if I didnt? :D
Yes. :D

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
You didnt specify which day, just being pendantic. Because peeps can suddenly be in different times zone due to winter/spring hour changes depending on which country choose to do it.

Fine. I'm gonna assume you're having a bad day. FROM TOMORROW PEEPS. 17th April, 2020.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I cant bold in tapatalk, I said im voting for piottr earlier today.
Even though Cerval is a confirmed G? :shifty: Seriously, are you currently watching reruns of The Wire while catching up on Ligue 2 football?

- - - Updated - - -

As I explained earlier today, my two main suspects are piotrr and Osman. Have you committed to one person?
If I were found to be a G, that would pretty much clear Osman because of how aggressively I've pursued him. That's what I mean.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Piotrr is G.

One of you, Klin, Voller and Choc is recruited to the Gs. Hope the D can investigate one of them to find who is recruited. Should be easy list because they know who is the jailer and Lawyer amongst those 4, so should be only choosing between 2 names of possible recruited players.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

Yet you're voting for someone who has not been confirmed as a G. Awesome reasoning I must say.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Piotrr is G.

One of you, Klin, Voller and Choc is recruited to the Gs. Hope the D can investigate one of them to find who is recruited. Should be easy list because they know who is the jailer and Lawyer amongst those 4, so should be only choosing between 2 names of possible recruited players.
Yup, because the most experienced player that remains who is still alive on day 3 should be ignored.

And why should the D trust the Lawyer on day 3?

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Piotrr is G.

What do you mean? The lawyer could be recruited, so that's leaves 3, not 2.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yet you're voting for someone who has not been confirmed as a G. Awesome reasoning I must say.
We already know Cerval is G, Im pretty sure piottr is final G (his every word and tone is identical to ALC and Cervals sheepish way to post). And since the investigation result said cerval is normal G, I feel its better target to kill off piotrr since that would be stopping them from recruiting. That is in case they stupid enough to not recruited yet. Its likely they have already.

Yes its much better to voice for an investigated G, but im that sure of piotrr, plus Cerval will be killed off wether I vote for him or not.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yup, because the most experienced player that remains who is still alive on day 3 should be ignored.

And why should the D trust the Lawyer on day 3?
D shouldnt be doing shit, BG is handling the special roles. But yeah good point lawyer should be added to that list since he is possibly recruited too. Only one that should be safe is D/BG and the new jailer since he couldnt been recruited so far since the role is reassigned only to real civilians not a recruited one (new jailer only a risk to the group if they recruit tonight instead).

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
We already know Cerval is G, Im pretty sure piottr is final G (his every word and tone is identical to ALC and Cervals sheepish way to post). And since the investigation result said cerval is normal G, I feel its better target to kill off piotrr since that would be stopping them from recruiting. That is in case they stupid enough to not recruited yet. Its likely they have already.

Yes its much better to voice for an investigated G, but im that sure of piotrr, plus Cerval will be killed off wether I vote for him or not.
So we should trust your hunch before an investigation? I know you have a reputation here, but chill the fuck out dude.

It's totally pointless going out for piotrr tonight, even more so considering I have no idea how you're so sure of it except his tone as it matches ALC's and Cerval's.

You voting for piotrr when knowing that it won't make a difference is again weird from you. I don't get you at all.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011

I don't believe what i'm reading...
Yeah let's go by your sixth sense instead of finishing a known G.

And how lynching the recruiter would stop from recruting?

My G radar went off the scale.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)