Mafia 2018! (2 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I should have on day one definitely, it was my bad, even though I thought the second person in the voting gets lynched until I asked Fred about it. On Kyle I wasn't ready to take it on myself honestly.

- - - Updated - - -

You can't be real you must be trolling

You don't see the Irony? :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry @pitbull, I put the wrong link and stuff. I edited the post
at that point I was home and taking care of my kid. ~4-5 players were active in the thread the whole day, but as soon as I disappear for a few hours I am a G? isn't that a bit trigger happy?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
at that point I was home and taking care of my kid. ~4-5 players were active in the thread the whole day, but as soon as I disappear for a few hours I am a G? isn't that a bit trigger happy?
What's your disappearing have to do with any of it? I'm honestly confused right now

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
What's your disappearing have to do with any of it? I'm honestly confused right now
I spent the whole day saying we don't have a clue strong enough to pick a clear G that will convince all the Cs, hell we didn't have one clue to pick a clear C due to BodyGuard doing nothing. At the point you started questioning me for dropping Maddy pursuit and proposed your own strange idea I didn't really have time to answer which made you conclude that I was 100% recruited.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
I spent the whole day saying we don't have a clue strong enough to pick a clear G that will convince all the Cs, hell we didn't have one clue to pick a clear C due to BodyGuard doing nothing. At the point you started questioning me for dropping Maddy pursuit and proposed your own strange idea I didn't really have time to answer which made you conclude that I was 100% recruited.
Are you kidding me? that was the all point of my post. of course we had a strong enough clue, you just refused to see it cause all you cared about was your "idea".

You are too self absorbed, now I see why I was getting nowhere.

It's not about the your or my idea, I couldn't care less. It's about responding to the strongest case made in the game since we began the day and maybe before against any player (Maddy no less which you wanted to vote for as you claim) and all you cared about was that tiny, irrelevant line or two about you and your idea. You don't see the problem?

If that post on the third day wasn't enough for you to see that it's a little better than your Idea to randomly vote someone then you seriously have an ego problem

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Are you kidding me? that was the all point of my post. of course we had a strong enough clue, you just refused to see it cause all you cared about was your "idea".

You are too self absorbed, now I see why I was getting nowhere.

It's not about the your or my idea, I couldn't care less. It's about responding to the strongest case made in the game since we started playing against any player (Maddy no less which you wanted to vote for as you claim) and all you cared about was that tiny, irrelevant line or two about you and your idea. You don't see the problem?

If that post on the third day wasn't enough for you to see that it's a little better than your Idea to randomly vote someone then you seriously have an ego problem
but I went and voted Klin, which was a 100% G according to that post, what's your problem with me? it's not like I decided to give a petty no vote or something. yeah, you went after Maddy who turned out to be a G, but you also went after Klin and it had nothing to do with my proposal.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
but I went and voted Klin, which was a 100% G according to that post, what's your problem with me? it's not like I decided to give a petty no vote or something
You saw the updated post? I mentioned you. I put the wrong link. sorry again if you missed it. but I pretty sure my point satnds

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
You saw the updated post? I mentioned you. I put the wrong link. sorry again if you missed it. but I pretty sure my point satnds
what point? that I distracted you or anyone from going after Maddy with my jailer idea? that's a poor point. the jailer idea got dropped at 18 CET fully and was not talked about way earlier, you had plenty of time to push whatever agenda you want. the way we discussed it there were anyways like 2-3 players online.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Yeah went over the link again, point stands just the same

- - - Updated - - -

but I went and voted Klin, which was a 100% G according to that post, what's your problem with me? it's not like I decided to give a petty no vote or something. yeah, you went after Maddy who turned out to be a G, but you also went after Klin and it had nothing to do with my proposal.
It's not good enough honestly. I was just expecting more from you since you were the only other active player beside me and Klin, who was himself a candidate for a lynch. ALC was gone, Radekas Jailed. Was I supposed to have a discussion with myself? everyone else were either a first time players ,not very active or a suspected G.

In a situation like this you should have helped me and get the other C's to cooperate so we can have a discussion on who is more likely G. Monty.Maddy or Klin. Having a discussion like that is exactly how you smoke out the G's. It was the best chance we had since the start since we had 2 G's in there out of 3 possible candidates.

I hope you agree that this was the most detailed and logical acquisition made in the game at that point unless I'm missing something. It was the best we had to work with and it frustrated me I had no one to exchange arguments with cause you were busy with the jailer thing and there was basically no one else. Can you at least understand why I found it extremely frustrating and tried so hard to convince you to let the jailer thing go? it was a waste of time cause it gained no traction, just like my idea then but I let it go just as fast' it wasn't at that point your Idea or mine. You didn't let go of yours which is also why almost everyone though you were a G.

If you and me at that point could have come to an agreement on Maddy we would had the power to pull all C's where we wanted to. I did it almost by myself but I didn't believe I wold mange to do it against Maddy so I had to choose you someone else.

In retrospect I could have gone for Monty but it's water under the bridge, I wasn't thinking straight at that point anymore cause I wanted to win but was exhausted from trying to convince everyone to vote together logicly. I had to do it cause no one read my post and gave me a hand voluntarily trying to get everyone on board.

To win this game you need at least 2-3 players who are willing to work together, even at the risk of one of them being a G. You just can't get anything done as a single player and I thought you would understand that, when it seemed like you didn't in my mind you were doing it on purpose and only then I added you to the vote. Do you see why it was an understandable mistake by me and everyone else?

I had Kiln but it was too late, we both wasted too much time suspecting each other.

I might been hard on you but looking at the way you played I assumed you do know how to play, I could be wrong as I don't remember how many games we played. Please, please tell me any of this is making sense and i didn't just completely wasted my time, although I love the challenge as you can guess.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Yeah went over the link again, point stands just the same

- - - Updated - - -

It's not good enough honestly. I was just expecting more from you since you were the only other active player beside me and Klin, who was himself a candidate for a lynch. ALC was gone, Radekas Jailed. Was I supposed to have a discussion with myself? everyone else were either a first time players or not very active

In a situation like this you should have helped me and get the other C's to cooperate so we can have a discussion on who is more likely G. Monty.Maddy or Klin. Having a discussion like that is exactly how you smoke out the G's. It was the best chance we had since the start since we had 2 G's in there out of 3 possible candidates.

I hope you agree that this was the most detailed and logical acquisition made in the game at that point unless I'm missing something. It was the best we had to work with and it frustrated me I had no one to exchange arguments with cause you were busy with the jailer thing and there was basically no one else. Can you at least understand why I found it extremely frustrating and tried so hard to convince you to let the jailer thing go? it was a waste of time cause it gained no traction, just like my idea then but I let it go just as fast. You didn't which is also why almost everyone though you were a G.

If you and me at that point could have come to an agreement on Maddy we would had the power to pull all C's where we wanted to. I did it almost by myself but I didn't believe I wold mange to do it against Maddy so I had to choose you someone else. In retrospect I could have gone for Monty but it's water under the bridge, I wasn't thinking straight at that point anymore cause I wanted to win but was exhausted from trying to convince every one to vote together.

To win this game you need at least 2-3 players who are willing to work together, even at the risk of one of them being a G. You just can't get anything done as a single player and I thought you would understand that, when it seemed like you didn't in my mind you were doing it on purpose and only then I added you to the vote. Do you see why it was an understandable mistake by me?

I might been hard on you but looking at the way you played I assumed you do know how to play, I could be wrong as I don't remember how many game you played. Please, please tell me any of this is making sense and i didn't just completely wasted my time, although I love the challenge as you can guess.
yeah, I understand your point, and I haven't played this game a lot, once or twice years ago.

I'm just generally more pessimistic, at that point where we went for C vs C for 2 days straight and Fr3sh lynched himself, I didn't believe in this particular group of Cs being smart enough to turn it around with normal measures, that's why I wasn't interested in cooperating and trying to figure out a target. for me that was futile, 40% chance that a whoever a jailer was would pick a good target seemed like a 1000 times better bet than hoping that the Gs won't swing the Cs again.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
yeah, I understand your point, and I haven't played this game a lot, once or twice years ago.

I'm just generally more pessimistic, at that point where we went for C vs C for 2 days straight and Fr3sh lynched himself, I didn't believe in this particular group of Cs being smart enough to turn it around with normal measures, that's why I wasn't interested in cooperating and trying to figure out a target. for me that was futile, 40% chance that a whoever a jailer was would pick a good target seemed like a 1000 times better bet than hoping that the Gs won't swing the Cs again.
:tup: Fair enough, appreciate the answer

I got that feeling from most players after the second day, was super frustrating personally since I was super sure I had 2 G's at least and I couldn't do anything about it since I was jailed the 2nd day and the 3rd day was almost to late.

your expirance might have been the problem in our communication I think since I regarded you as a somewhat veteran player, especially at that 3rd day context when not alot were around and you doing well on the 2nd day. And that group that was left definitely wasn't the strongest but we still had some good players there.

Don't give up so quickly next time though :D things can changes fast, have a little faith

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry about my tone btw if I offended you

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
:tup: Fair enough, appreciate the answer

I got that feeling from most players after the second day, was super frustrating personally since I was super sure I had 2 G's at least and I couldn't do anything about it since I was jailed the 2nd day and the 3rd day was almost to late.

your expirance might have been the problem in our communication I think since I regarded you as a somewhat veteran player, especially at that 3rd day context when not alot were around and you doing well on the 2nd day. And that group that was left definitely wasn't the strongest but we still had some good players there.

Don't give up so quickly next time though :D things can changes fast, have a little faith

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry about my tone btw if I offended you
water under the bridge :beer: I know I'm not the easiest person to deal with, couldn't have been easy. :D

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
He gave away his password on @Wittl's wall and it was 'espeon'. I logged, checked his role, wrote some stuff, had a laugh :lol: Then Fred appeared and asked if it's true. I was writing a new post that it's @Fr3sh's other personality speaking but got locked out of the account, he changed the password.

So 5 minutes later i think i will try to log in again. 'espeon' not working. Hmmm 'espeon3'

*Access granted*
@Völler
:lol::lol::lol:
:rofl:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I wouldn't spend so much time worrying about it postgame.

I'm sure its just that Pitbull has been raised to NEVER trust a jew like Tomice. When reading Tomice plan, all he saw were the words of a serpent. It isn't personal.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I wouldn't spend so much time worrying about it postgame.

I'm sure its just that Pitbull has been raised to NEVER trust a jew like Tomice. When reading Tomice plan, all he saw were the words of a serpent. It isn't personal.
what? stop pretending you know anything about the history of Latvia you genius of geography

OP
Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,599
    I almost went out of character and was about to write, that a G would never propose this plan. I loved it. I even loved Tomice effort to talk soem sense into Pitbull and just seeing how Tomice despite a great effort failed to move Pitbull an inch.

I will never whack Klin, not 'cause his is a bad player, 'cause he isn't, but he makes a lot of noise that is really easy for G's to hide behind. His dominant behaviour makes C's suspicious of him.

We had already PMd Fred another name - Völler or Tomice I think, i've deleted my PMs. But you were of course high on our shortlist.

I never understood this logic to be honest; As a G, I rarely think that I want to whack a good player. Priority #1 is always fishing for special roles and especially the detective with your whack targets; that IMO should always be what you look for when choosing who to whack. Something you guys did well btw, first day you whacked the detective, the second day you initially chose to whack the lawyer, but then he was jailed and you guys had to change. So from that perspective, your whack targets were almost perfect in this game.

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
    Not sure he actually was 100% convinced honestly, @blondu?. he is a good player and I think he just figured he had a better chance with the voting against someone more suspicious than me. I couldn't believe the voting will actually end in a tie, I still don't know why I got those votes on day 1.
    we had a similar story, you and your big mouth, posts, and searching that PM, all indicated that you are not a G. not 100% but i wanted you as an ally. i wanted one of alc, pitbull or campionesidd to get some votes and start from there. I was a G, no way one experienced guy lets you do random shit. I think i was by far the most obvious C from day one. I wanted the attention to look for G patterns, it is my way of playing the C role. Trying to get a lot of people involved in comments and start from there. if all of us write dull logical things in day 1 no way C's can start figuring shit out. But i promise you this, it's the last time i will post so much in day 1. And as a G said, i got only C votes, because of what? wanting the inactive morons to be kicked the fucked out? And believe me i didn't knew the status thing. It wasn't a thing in my last games.

ps i got caught lying.. but i honestly didn't wrote a single pm..im sure all g's had invisible mode on. this post is for all players, all C's who voted me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)