Mafia 2018! (11 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
:lol:

Is that long enough for you?

I really tried to be cool and give you detailed explanations but I guess I'm the dick.

Anyway yeah real nice of you go after me like that, one of the only guys who actually bothered to play the game like it should be played. It took me 3 days because I was playing with a bunch of cowered who were so afraid of making any decision or mistakes that they would rather let some else decide the game
lets say that I doubt you really tried to not be condescending, but if you did, I think you need to know it was a very poor attempt. :D I'm not saying you're the main reason for Cs self-destructing, but in your place I also wouldn't hand out advice after a game like the one you just had. Chimenti also is experienced, doesn't make him a great goalkeeper.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Pitbull do have a point in regards to the Klin/me situation. Altho Tomice was correct about me, it had nothing to do with Klin. Us gangsters calculated, that if I was lynched it would fall back on Klin.

And my first day vote on tomice was a random first day vote. It was literally to create a head to head situation between Blondu and Tomice. The two loudest players on day 1. Keep focus on the C's and play them out against each other.
I would have actually going after Monty next together with ALC, we had a pact :D , too bad he's across the atlantic. Klin and Jethro were tied 3rd until the Pitbull ordeal

- - - Updated - - -

lets say that I doubt you really tried to not be condescending, but if you did, I think you need to know it was a very poor attempt. :D I'm not saying you're the main reason for Cs self-destructing, but in your place I also wouldn't hand out advice after a game like the one you just had. Chimenti also is experienced, doesn't make him a great goalkeeper.
:lol: You are ungrateful and lack awareness.

I did my best and put in the time more than anyone here to make the game fun and lively for everyone. You think I needed to act like that on the first day? or the rest? You think the long, detailed arguments I've made when almost everyone gave up, whether right or wrong didn't take work? work you sure as hell didn't put in as many other C's. Even voting was too much for you on day 3.

I did it for everyone. This is a game that's supposed to be entertaining. Too bad for me that all the good players checked out early and I was left to play only with a very few actual players.

You can critisis my game as much as you want and that's fine, even though it's fucking hilarious coming from you so I wouldn't even try and defend it. but please don't be petty, I'v honestly complimented your game beside the Jailer thing more then once, I even gave you credit in game as well if you remember.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Pitbull still digging. This dude :lol:

What a dumbass.

Anyways, tomice were the only reason the Gs didn't think we had won after day 2.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Oh and @Fr3sh. Never again bruv
He gave away his password on @Wittl's wall and it was 'espeon'. I logged, checked his role, wrote some stuff, had a laugh :lol: Then Fred appeared and asked if it's true. I was writing a new post that it's @Fr3sh's other personality speaking but got locked out of the account, he changed the password.

So 5 minutes later i think i will try to log in again. 'espeon' not working. Hmmm 'espeon3'

*Access granted*
@Völler
:lol::lol::lol:

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
He gave away his password on @Wittl's wall and it was 'espeon'. I logged, checked his role, wrote some stuff, had a laugh :lol: Then Fred appeared and asked if it's true. I was writing a new post that it's @Fr3sh's other personality speaking but got locked out of the account, he changed the password.

So 5 minutes later i think i will try to log in again. 'espeon' not working. Hmmm 'espeon3'

*Access granted*
@Völler
what an idiot :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't post anything like it.
Pretty sure this was the post that made my suspicious of you:

Oh, and the BODYGUARD needs to protect himself. Just in case some new player has this role.

The Detective must be smart with his investigations. Check previous games, see who the veteran players are. Gs will want to weaken the Cs as much as they can.
http://www.juventuz.com/threads/43606-Mafia-2018!?p=5761574#post5761574

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Actually, I liked you. At least you lied being a BG. Piotrr was the biggest pussy with his "If I vote now I'm dead tomorrow". He was whacked right away. Deservedly.
Nice bait. :baus: Wish more Cs would pussy out of voting for two obvious Cs. :baus:

Still laughing about that jailor plan :lol:
:lol: It was tough reading this and not being able to write anything.

Me and Radekas on day one? what?

You are totally misjudging the situation imo. I was clearly angry at radekas and Sidd that all day for going after Blondu the way he did, they just didn't bother to read the thread before they jumped in, I even called him names at one point :lol:.
They were clearly going after Blondu for a totally different reason then me and well after I laid off him.

I have actually defended Blondu strongly on the D bullshit they blamed him for. I said few times that I'm not sure thin Blondu was a G but as soon as I got of his case the bandwagon on me started and I couldn't have done nothing but save myself. My angle was never about blondo being a G or not, It was about who defends him to get credit and that why I stared looking at Klin,Kyle and Maddy.

You can read my posts again but I clearly wanted to vote Maddy that day

I also wanted to go for two of the useless voters of day one on day two, ADP,Jethro and wittl but no one came on board. There is a limit to how much I can push on my own, I think it was Maddy who shut it down pretty quickly. this was a really tiring game
Ok, you defended him on the D bullshit but you brought this on him by discussing and accusing of the inv mode all day long. Not a coincidence in the end people wanted to vote either you or blondu.
You did good with noticing things about the inv mode i just don't get why you focused on the person that was actually innocent and transparent.
I did the same as you btw, had screenshots of Wittl and ADP changing their modes but due to my role didn't want to post this so early. Was pleasantly surprised to see you mentioning it, highlighted that this is good enough to vote for Wittl but only Kyle and pitbull picked this up.
@Klin's response to vote Wittl 'who the fuck cares about Wittl' :boh:

:boh: You'd probably whack me, Klin or Voller day1 anyway.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009

I almost went out of character and was about to write, that a G would never propose this plan. I loved it. I even loved Tomice effort to talk soem sense into Pitbull and just seeing how Tomice despite a great effort failed to move Pitbull an inch.

I will never whack Klin, not 'cause his is a bad player, 'cause he isn't, but he makes a lot of noise that is really easy for G's to hide behind. His dominant behaviour makes C's suspicious of him.

We had already PMd Fred another name - Völler or Tomice I think, i've deleted my PMs. But you were of course high on our shortlist.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I almost went out of character and was about to write, that a G would never propose this plan. I loved it. I even loved Tomice effort to talk soem sense into Pitbull and just seeing how Tomice despite a great effort failed to move Pitbull an inch.

I will never whack Klin, not 'cause his is a bad player, 'cause he isn't, but he makes a lot of noise that is really easy for G's to hide behind. His dominant behaviour makes C's suspicious of him.

We had already PMd Fred another name - Völler or Tomice I think, i've deleted my PMs. But you were of course high on our shortlist.
move me where? in the end day 3 went the way Tomice wanted - jailer decided to hide, we all voted for his main suspects, including me, and game ended. it's not like my plan was executed and failed and that is why we lost the game.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009

*Access granted*
@Völler
:rofl:

what an idiot :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty sure this was the post that made my suspicious of you:

http://www.juventuz.com/threads/43606-Mafia-2018!?p=5761574#post5761574
@Klin goddamn you, you are a master at launching bandwagons

Nice bait. :baus: Wish more Cs would pussy out of voting for two obvious Cs. :baus:

Ok, you defended him on the D bullshit but you brought this on him by discussing and accusing of the inv mode all day long. Not a coincidence in the end people wanted to vote either you or blondu.
You did good with noticing things about the inv mode i just don't get why you focused on the person that was actually innocent and transparent.
I did the same as you btw, had screenshots of Wittl and ADP changing their modes but due to my role didn't want to post this so early. Was pleasantly surprised to see you mentioning it, highlighted that this is good enough to vote for Wittl but only Kyle and pitbull picked this up.
@Klin's response to vote Wittl 'who the fuck cares about Wittl' :boh:

I'll be honest, I started the game planing to make as much noise and rattle as many people possible on day one. I didn't know what kind of game we were gonna have at the time :lol:.

I was really thinking that pushing Blondu to see who defends him was a good move, I just underestimated how many people would actually think he is a sure C so I had too many people to focus on, I think it's also played into why I never gave wittl or ADP that much thought on day one. Only after ADP meaningless vote I became aware he was even playing honestly. I also underestimated how many people will go after Blondu, I surely didn't expect Radekas and Sidd starting a crusade out of nowhere and tried to stop them. I had some logic behind it but I really didn't expect that strong of reaction, I was a bit reckless I admit.

I also did'nt think pepole would suspect me for being a G, but that's why I love this game :D. Actually my biggest fuckup regarding Blondu is that I actually had Monty on my sights with his Inv. mode and him being cool as a cucumber but I let him go to get after Blondu thinking I can come back but I totally forgot about him :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I really thought I would get to him in the end. Recently found out I was never really close :lol:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I really thought I would get to him in the end. Recently found out I was never really close :lol:
get to what? convince me that my plan is not good? it didnt get executed anyways, so who cares?

we both proposed scenarios on day 3 - you wanted to go after maddy or klin, later adding me, I wanted every civilian to follow jailers vote. my scenario didn't pan out, yours did and you're somehow blaming me for something? your plan went exactly like I predicted, there was no way to whack a G in an open game with the balance so close

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
get to what? convince me that my plan is not good? it didnt get executed anyways, so who cares?

we both proposed scenarios on day 3 - you wanted to go after maddy or klin, later adding me, I wanted every civilian to follow jailers vote. my scenario didn't pan out, yours did and you're somehow blaming me for something?
You didn't propose a secnrio, you proposed everyone takes a bet on a single C making a lucky guess without playing the actual game that we all signed up for.

I've been over this with you a thousand time already, during and after the game, I doubt I will suddenly start making sense so let's just leave it.

I will say only this, if this wasn't enough on day 3 to get you people to vote Maddy or dat least consider to without me needing to babysit you individually then we deserved to lose.

http://www.juventuz.com/threads/43606-Mafia-2018!?p=5763493&viewfull=1#post5763493

We never came close to winning. You know who the only guy other then ALC who even bothered to respond? @pitbull.Can you guess about what part?

Obviously jailer didnt follow my suggeestion, I cant be a G and suggest what I did. Or rather the jailer cant believe in my suggestion and at the same time believe I'm a G
In every other game I ever played after a post like this, the next day will be about Maddy and another player or two at most, You know what that day was about? pitbull's Jailer plan and random rumblings. You see what I'm saying?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Jesus Christ guys chill the fuck down with the insults. :lol:

But this is why the game is amazing. Btw Maddy, that loud behaviour you mentioned is how I always play. The worst thing to do is being too cautious, and trust me, I used to be too paranoid. @Fred can tell you.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Jesus Christ guys chill the fuck down with the insults. :lol:

But this is why the game is amazing. Btw Maddy, that loud behaviour you mentioned is how I always play. The worst thing to do is being too cautious, and trust me, I used to be too paranoid. @Fred can tell you.
Why didn't you reveal yourself as the jailer? I can't guarantee you that everyone would've went for radekas, but surely your position would've improved.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
You didn't propose a secnrio, you proposed everyone takes a bet on a single C making a lucky guess without playing the actual game that we all signed up for.

I've been over this with you a thousand time already, I doubt I will suddenly start making sense so let's just leave it.

http://www.juventuz.com/threads/43606-Mafia-2018!?p=5763493&viewfull=1#post5763493

I will say only this, if this wasn't enough on day 3 to get you people to vote Maddy without me needing to babysit you individually then we deserved to lose.

We never came close to wininng. You know who the only guy other then @ALC who even bothered to respond? @pitbull.Can you guess what about?

In every other game I ever played after a post like this, the next day will be about Maddy and another player at most, You know what that day was about? your fucking Jailer plan. You see what I'm saying?
so basically you thought my jailer idea was stealing the stage, yet you kept replying to it? you don't seem very good at "just leaving it"

- - - Updated - - -

But he did even better, revealed himself as the BodyGuard !
revealing himself as the bodyguard was as reliable as revealing himself as Felipe Melo :D

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
You didn't see my posts about him.

He didn't protect anyone in any day :lol:

I even sent him a pm asking him if he understood his role, and i explained it in detail to him, what his powers were. He then told me that he understood and never contacted me again :lol:
Wtf :lol: we were doomed from the start

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
@Tomice if you were the lawyer , why didnt you save either blondu or kyle?
I should have on day one definitely, even though I thought the second person in the voting gets lynched until I asked Fred about it. I was jailed 2nd day

Also saving on day one is risky it would make me a recruit ing target. If the G gets me it gave over

- - - Updated - - -

so basically you thought my jailer idea was stealing the stage, yet you kept replying to it? you don't seem very good at "just leaving it"

- - - Updated - - -

revealing himself as the bodyguard was as reliable as revealing himself as Felipe Melo :D
You can't be real you must be trolling

You don't see the Irony? :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry @pitbull, I put the wrong link and stuff. I edited the post

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)