Mafia 2018! (9 Viewers)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
This is what 5 posts per day give you. easy fuckin win. It should be at 20. Cs had no chance. Tomice use those dual screens to fap at foursome you stupid fuck.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
What a shit game.

Really what happened is none of you played, got lucky whacking the detective and the Cs went after each other because the other Cs were the only active characters.

And i knew you were a G since day one
Meh, you Gs hada combined 100 posts between you. :tdown:
Boo hoo bitches. 3 newbies and a old timer. Wittl in Japan, APD in Indonesia, and we away both part of sunday and most of monday.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
Congrts boys @Maddy @Wittl @ADP1897 and @radekas for his brave effort from the jail

@Fred technically game shouldnt have been over though, even though its 5 v 5 , one of the G's could be jailed

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Rules are 9:59 not when i say deadline has passed.

In all cases it doesn't matter either way. Both of you were civilians anyway, and the G's win in both cases. :D
Not that it matters, but you wrote "daytime runs from 10:00AM CET - 9:59PM CET, any votes after 9:59 are not counted.". That means votes at 9:59 definitely should be included. You need to stick to your own rules, dude. :D Good job narrating otherwise. :tup:

OP
Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,373
    By the way @Jethro is without doubt the MVP of this game :lol: ::lol:

Guy was the BG, not one single day did he protect himself or anybody else. At the end of the first day I felt sorry for him, and explained to him what his powers were. He told me he understood, and never contacted me again :lol: :lol: I was thinking there is no way, C's would win with such a BG.

I laughed the hardest when Klin was claiming he was the BG, and the guy was nonchalantly posting in here, and listening to other people as to who to vote for ::lol: :lol: :lol:

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
    Jul 10, 2009
    By the way @Jethro is without doubt the MVP of this game :lol: ::lol:

Guy was the BG, not one single day did he protect himself or anybody else. At the end of the first day I felt sorry for him, and explained to him what his powers were. He told me he understood, and never contacted me again :lol: :lol: I was thinking there is no way, C's would win with such a BG.

I laughed the hardest when Klin was claiming he was the BG, and the guy was nonchalantly posting in here, and listening to other people as to who to vote for ::lol: :lol: :lol:
    :lol:

The dude must be retarded @Jethro?

OP
    Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,378
    Not that it matters, but you wrote "daytime runs from 10:00AM CET - 9:59PM CET, any votes after 9:59 are not counted.". That means votes at 9:59 definitely should be included. You need to stick to your own rules, dude. :D Good job narrating otherwise. :tup:
    Thats true, but Tomices vote was 10:00 not 9:59, i even told him on PM 9:59 would be counted but not 10:00

oh and thanks :D

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    Boo hoo bitches. 3 newbies and a old timer. Wittl in Japan, APD in Indonesia, and we away both part of sunday and most of monday.
    Nah, I don't admire such a win by the Gs. It's good you have 2 at most laying low, but not ALL of the Gs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)