Mafia 2016 - مافيا ۲۰۱۶ (4 Viewers)

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Oh and btw, it would seem very stupid of me if I were a G to cause such an uproar to save another G and then end up losing 2 in one night again. Even more obscene that i suggested we Gblaze Osman yesterday.

I was in the safe zone before this, I have nothing to gain from gaining so much attention.

I
Oh really? You mean this?

As shady as he has been, voting for him would be a waste. Im sure voller will acquire at least 4-5 votes before deadline and im also 70% sure he is not a G. Furthermore, should Soren be the D he will have Osman figured out by tomorrow and he will have to share that information with us since he is most certainly going to be whacked tomorrow night, if Osman is a G @Hængebøffer will most definitely use Gun Blazing on him.Should Osman turn out clean then maybe use it on a target we all agree on, or based on his hunch, but thats a double edged sword since he could cost us another C.

Even if Soren isnt the D we ll know by tomorrow, he is going to get whacked and thats for sure, unless by some miracle hes actually a manipulative G which means he wont get whacked and that would just blow his cover.

Anyway, its a risky move but its even riskier to vote on Voller and should he actually be a confirmed C it would be another wasted day.

- - - Updated - - -

So basically TL:DR

Its going to be between Fred & Voller, im less convinced about Fred than I am of Voller being a C.

- - - Updated - - -

ignore that smiley TL;DR*
That was so accurate bradar, not even close to a hunch.

OP
king Ale

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,665
    Collaguazo (3) - radekas, ILFJ, Mohad
    radekas (3) - Kate, Basel, Fresh
    X (3) - Igor, Collaguazo, Qwisto

X is in jail and can't vote.

40 mins left.

OP
    king Ale

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,669
    X (4) - Igor, Collaguazo, Qwisto, radekas
    Collaguazo (2) - ILFJ, Mohad

40 mins left.

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
    Also, what exactly are you implying by referring to that post and saying that its way too accurate? That I knew Osman was investigated and thats why I suggested that shit so I appear as a C?

Link me to it please, I want to see what time I posted this and the context around it

Mohad

The Ocean Star
    May 20, 2009

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
    Fred (6) - Voller, Igor, Kate, Fresh, Basel, Maddy
    Voller (5) - Qwisto, Fred, X, Mohad, ILFJ
    radekas (1) - Collaguazo

radekas and Osman haven't voted.

Soren (Hangerbutter) can't vote.

2 hours and 40 mins left.
    Here is the vote post prior to my post, I did not want to waste my vote on Osman when he wasnt even in the running and sacrifice Voller, as I said I was more sure of Voller being a C than I was Fred, because of Alen being whacked and him mentioning he knows who he is, even Soren and Alen said afterwards that they suspected Fred. Anyway, it was the safest bet to wait on Osman until we get the investigation results.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.juventuz.com/threads/42636-Mafia-2016-مافيا-۲۰۱۶?p=5331182&viewfull=1#post5331182

here is the link to it

- - - Updated - - -

Im njust wondering why you guys have been attacking X for 2 days or so but now that hes risen to prime candidacy youre still on Colla?
    @Mohad @IliveForJuve

And furthermore, why has IliveForJuve gone awol njust when u started arguing with me?

- - - Updated - - -

X

You guys have been attacking X and now that hes available for lynching youre still stuck on Colla...

and you call me suspicious

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
    There is only one way to find out which side is lying

X
    Shit just got real and risky!

X
    Obviously, I don't mind going for X in this situation
    X (4) - Igor, Collaguazo, Qwisto, radekas

40 mins left.
    :rofl::rofl::rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

If X is a C we know who dem G's are

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
    Jan 17, 2011
    Here is the vote post prior to my post, I did not want to waste my vote on Osman when he wasnt even in the running and sacrifice Voller, as I said I was more sure of Voller being a C than I was Fred, because of Alen being whacked and him mentioning he knows who he is, even Soren and Alen said afterwards that they suspected Fred. Anyway, it was the safest bet to wait on Osman until we get the investigation results.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.juventuz.com/threads/42636-Mafia-2016-مافيا-۲۰۱۶?p=5331182&viewfull=1#post5331182

here is the link to it

- - - Updated - - -

Im njust wondering why you guys have been attacking X for 2 days or so but now that hes risen to prime candidacy youre still on Colla?
    @Mohad @IliveForJuve

And furthermore, why has IliveForJuve gone awol njust when u started arguing with me?

- - - Updated - - -

X

You guys have been attacking X and now that hes available for lynching youre still stuck on Colla...

and you call me suspicious
    I was taking a shower :howler:

OP
    king Ale

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,679
    X (5) - Igor, Collaguazo, Qwisto, radekas, Basel
    radekas (2) - Kate, Basel, Fresh

20 mins left.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)