and brothas miss ya while your gone
you left your nigga on his own
how long we mourn
life goes on...

I will bro, don't worry I got u too

Qwisto

Oct 5, 2010
Im more of an electrode since im arab
@Qwisto , trust me on this but so far Gs have been amazingly good at playing this game and giving us no hints. Up until yesterday it seemed we were going to lose without getting one up until Soren and X took out 2 of them with a brilliant play, nobody here suspected Maddy.

Vote radekas, and if he turns out to be a c, then ill be your primary suspect.
What does the first part have to do with voting for Rade except for the fact that we should expect the unexpected? I think I'm sticking to Colla.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
What does the first part have to do with voting for Rade except for the fact that we should expect the unexpected? I think I'm sticking to Colla.
:agree:

If Colla is a G, we most definitely gotta look into Basel he's been adamant in saving Colla throughout.

I think voting Colla would lead us to more G's then radekas would and it would rule out X being a g. colla

OP
king Ale

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,630
    Collaguazo (5) - Qwisto, radekas, ILFJ, Mohad, Fresh
    radekas (4) - Kate, Collaguazo, Basel, Igor

X is in jail and can't vote.

1.5 hours left.

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
    Colla was confirmed a C
    We suspect Colla or X to be recruits purely based on the assumption that the Gs would recruit a safe bet, but since wed expect that, the Gs would be stupid to risk that, wouldnt they be safer by picking somebody who has been on the low and forgotten? Wouldnt that make more sense?

Im not saying that its not plausible, im saying voting against Colla based on that assumption is weak. Radekas has been following the trend of vote patterns which i explained earlier, so has Kate but theres no way we can get her now since its between those two

My money is on the cat.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
    May 20, 2009
    Colla was confirmed a C
    We suspect Colla or X to be recruits purely based on the assumption that the Gs would recruit a safe bet, but since wed expect that, the Gs would be stupid to risk that, wouldnt they be safer by picking somebody who has been on the low and forgotten? Wouldnt that make more sense?

Im not saying that its not plausible, im saying voting against Colla based on that assumption is weak. Radekas has been following the trend of vote patterns which i explained earlier, so has Kate but theres no way we can get her now since its between those two

My money is on the cat.
    Colla is a G, Osman would be fool to recruit him.

Qwisto

Oct 5, 2010
    :agree:

If Colla is a G, we most definitely gotta look into Basel he's been adamant in saving Colla throughout.

I think voting Colla would lead us to more G's then radekas would and it would rule out X being a g. colla
    I gotta be hones, I've considered Basel a C up until now and I believe the only way for him to be a G would be through recruitment.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
    Jan 17, 2011
    Colla was confirmed a C

My money is on the cat.
    Both reasons are weak.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
    Colla was confirmed a C

My money is on the cat.

Can u check Qwisto's voting patterns, do they align themselves with Radekas? If so, either you and Colla are G's, or Radekas and Qwisto are G's.

I'm absolutely certain there's some duos making moves.

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
    I gotta be hones, I've considered Basel a C up until now and I believe the only way for him to be a G would be through recruitment.
    Im willing to take that risk and take responsibility if I am wrong, if you are really a C you might end up costing us the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Can u check Qwisto's voting patterns, do they align themselves with Radekas? If so, either you and Colla are G's, or Radekas and Qwisto are G's.

I'm absolutely certain there's some duos making moves.
    Sure

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)