Mafia 2016 - مافيا ۲۰۱۶ (1 Viewer)

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
I remember I called one of my grass pokemon Basil it was a Gogoat so cool.
Im more of an electrode since im arab
@Qwisto , trust me on this but so far Gs have been amazingly good at playing this game and giving us no hints. Up until yesterday it seemed we were going to lose without getting one up until Soren and X took out 2 of them with a brilliant play, nobody here suspected Maddy.

Vote radekas, and if he turns out to be a c, then ill be your primary suspect.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
You were the last one Is defended? :lol:
Gonna vote for u but first waiting for radekas to say I'm best mafia player in the world

:lol:

Osman was last message was telling me to shut up and play the game because I asked him if he was upset that he couldnt recruit anybody.

And somehow radekas thinks that I was the one that was recruited.

Most certainly Osman went for recruiting a special role not a noob like me.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Oops colla

- - - Updated - - -

Osman was last message was telling me to shut up and play the game because I asked him if he was upset that he couldnt recruit anybody.

And somehow radekas thinks that I was the one that was recruited.

Most certainly Osman went for recruiting a special role not a noob like me.
Fair. Also he didn't say I was greatest yet. radekas

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
You are pretty k but I can't be buying votes like some common G.

You know it in your soul that voting Colla is the right thing to do.
Colla and I are gonna have epic gif party after we lynch you and reveal your G status.

- - - Updated - - -

But thanks for helping me see inside the heart of my heart though. The flute helped a lot.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Im more of an electrode since im arab
@Qwisto , trust me on this but so far Gs have been amazingly good at playing this game and giving us no hints. Up until yesterday it seemed we were going to lose without getting one up until Soren and X took out 2 of them with a brilliant play, nobody here suspected Maddy.

Vote radekas, and if he turns out to be a c, then ill be your primary suspect.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
Colla and I are gonna have epic gif party after we lynch you and reveal your G status.

- - - Updated - - -

But thanks for helping me see inside the heart of my heart though. The flute helped a lot.
Who was riding together with you when news broke out that el pipita was signing with us? Back to back with you dawg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)