Mafia 2016 - مافيا ۲۰۱۶ (22 Viewers)

Qwisto

Oct 5, 2010
Can u check Qwisto's voting patterns, do they calling themselves with Radekas? If so, either you and Colla are G's, or Radekas and Qwisto are G's.

I'm absolutely certain there's some duos making moves.
I don't care what you do but count me out of any sort of tactical finesse. Btw. me and Rade voted differently on day 1-3 but agreed on Maddy yesterday fwiw.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
"our detective Soren" :lol:

The more you post, the more I believe you're a G.
Im njust wondering why you were so adamant on not changing your vote to maddy yesterday even when i quoted you and told you what Soren wants of us.

And why when all the sudden i started attacking Radekas you voted for Colla and started attacking me?

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Colla was confirmed a C
We suspect Colla or X to be recruits purely based on the assumption that the Gs would recruit a safe bet, but since wed expect that, the Gs would be stupid to risk that, wouldnt they be safer by picking somebody who has been on the low and forgotten? Wouldnt that make more sense?

Im not saying that its not plausible, im saying voting against Colla based on that assumption is weak. Radekas has been following the trend of vote patterns which i explained earlier, so has Kate but theres no way we can get her now since its between those two

My money is on the cat.
You call voting on Colla an assumption and then you tell them to vote on when you have even less :sergio:.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Im njust wondering why you were so adamant on not changing your vote to maddy yesterday even when i quoted you and told you what Soren wants of us.

And why when all the sudden i started attacking Radekas you voted for Colla and started attacking me?
When did the bolded part happen?

I wasn't actively reading the thread as I mentioned it (Fr3sh can confirm) so I didn't see your quote until later. Also, why would I listen to you, Soren or X? Soren might have been the detective but he's a noob.

I came back later that day but it would be stupid to change my vote in the last minute. It's the best way to get yourself lynched no matter what role you have.

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
@Fr3sh

Day 1: Qwisto voted Kate, didnt change his vote around
Day 2: Qwisto votes Voller at 21:01
Day 3: Qwisto votes Voller
Day 4: Qwisto votes Kate, then switched to radekas then to Maddy

Look, doubt me all you want, but Soren did want to split the votes between radekas and maddy yesterday, i did my part and tried to my best to explain why he is viable candidate

the rest is up to you guys

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
@Fr3sh

Day 1: Qwisto voted Kate, didnt change his vote around
Day 2: Qwisto votes Voller at 21:01
Day 3: Qwisto votes Voller
Day 4: Qwisto votes Kate, then switched to radekas then to Maddy

Look, doubt me all you want, but Soren did want to split the votes between radekas and maddy yesterday, i did my part and tried to my best to explain why he is viable candidate

the rest is up to you guys
:tup:
@radekas is too calm time to make him shit the bricks, didn't know about Soren asking to split votes towards radekas and maddy. Thought twas Kate maddy and someone else. Oh well radekas
radekas

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
When did the bolded part happen?

I wasn't actively reading the thread as I mentioned it (Fr3sh can confirm) so I didn't see your quote until later. Also, why would I listen to you, Soren or X? Soren might have been the detective but he's a noob.

I came back later that day but it would be stupid to change my vote in the last minute. It's the best way to get yourself lynched no matter what role you have.
http://www.juventuz.com/threads/42636-Mafia-2016-مافيا-۲۰۱۶?p=5335566&viewfull=1#post5335566

Youre calling Soren a noob when you havent contributed much yourself while he and X hit the njackpot yesterday.

OP
king Ale

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,650
    radekas (5) - Kate, Collaguazo, Basel, Igor, Fresh
    Collaguazo (4) - Qwisto, radekas, ILFJ, Mohad

X is in jail and can't vote.

1 hour left.

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
    Oh and btw, it would seem very stupid of me if I were a G to cause such an uproar to save another G and then end up losing 2 in one night again. Even more obscene that i suggested we Gblaze Osman yesterday.

I was in the safe zone before this, I have nothing to gain from gaining so much attention.

I

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
    Aug 26, 2009
    Can't believe Basil got into your guys heads so easily :sergio:.

There's literally 0 information in his posts other than "I feel like this is the thing to do". There's literally 0 reasons we should even trust him. X gets jailed and this guy comes in like he's some confirmed C to tell other people what to do. I guess this is enough in this game.

rip radekas

at least I wasn't lynched/whacked/gunblazed on day 1 like usual

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
    Jan 17, 2011

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
    Oh and btw, it would seem very stupid of me if I were a G to cause such an uproar to save another G and then end up losing 2 in one night again. Even more obscene that i suggested we Gblaze Osman yesterday.

I was in the safe zone before this, I have nothing to gain from gaining so much attention.

I
    Great point about Osman :tup:

Game has been very enjoyable without @Osman and @Fred

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
    Mar 4, 2012
    I don't care what you do but count me out of any sort of tactical finesse. Btw. me and Rade voted differently on day 1-3 but agreed on Maddy yesterday fwiw.
    Right now the people voting for me are assuming I was recruited. Small probability of a newbie being chosen. Most probably they went for a special role. I am too obvious and the Gs are pushing lynching me.

Go for radekas to see their reaction.

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
    What does the link you posted have to do with anything?

It's easy to say in hindsight that X was right. :sergio: Don't take advantage of that.

Also, Soren is a noob. He publicly revealed he was the D.
    The link is reference to your first question.

Go check my posts yesterday, youll see I was suggesting that we Gblaze Osman.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
    Jan 17, 2011

I
    Maybe you knew the detective investigated Osman? You could've used him as a scapegoat.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
    Bury me smilin'
    with G's in my pocket
    have a party at my funeral
    let every rapper rock it
    let tha hoes that I usta know
    from way before
    kiss me from my head to my toe
    give me a paper and a pen
    so I can write about my life of sin
    a couple bottles of Gin
    incase I don't get in
    tell all my people i'm a Ridah
    nobody cries when we die
    we outlaws
    let me ride
    until I get free
    I live my life in tha fast lane
    got police chasen me
    to my niggas from old blocks
    from old crews
    niggas that guided me through
    back in tha old school
    pour out some liquor
    have a toast for tha homies
    see we both gotta die
    but ya chose to go before me
    and brothas miss ya while your gone
    you left your nigga on his own
    how long we mourn
    life goes on.

It's the most gangsta drink in the world too, just for u my g

- - - Updated - - -

Right now the people voting for me are assuming I was recruited. Small probability of a newbie being chosen. Most probably they went for a special role. I am too obvious and the Gs are pushing lynching me.

Go for radekas to see their reaction.
    Colla pls

- - - Updated - - -

I pour liquor for you next.

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
    Maybe you knew the detective investigated Osman? You could've used him as a scapegoat.
    But I was the one urging the D to investigate Osman, plus Soren didnt reveal who he investigated so why would I put that idea in his head?

Our major problem is that we now have 1-2 days left unless we manage to hit a G

We really cant get it wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

While there is the big possibility that X has been successfully recruited, going after him right now does not seem ideal to me, Id rather we go for one of the unconfirmed vets such as Osman, Kate, & even Maddy.

We have no basis to go after Maddy for now, it is best we try for Kate or Osman

Honestly, I dont buy into this excuses bs. On the contrary, it has made me more suspicious of those who have resorted to one.

Im seriously considering that Soren shld just Gblaze Osman or Kate early on, our chances are dim and if we get it wrong today plus another whack that leaves us with no room for error
    - - - Updated - - -

lol in my post above i fucking suggested we go for maddy and osman... that was at 10:08 when nobody even suspected Maddy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)