Mafia 2015.5 || 'Tuz: The Beginning (6 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I know right.

It had the best start ever (thanks to @Klin) but then became really boring. Why didn't Alen vote no lynch? Fred and Woody (and Kyle) were on board with me for that option, he must have gone for that.
Not sure, we weren't in communication at that time. If I had to guess, I'd say he would have wanted to stick with his story of believing X to be a sure G.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
@Tomice investigations were pretty bad lol

1: Hoori
2: JJ (lynched next day without his help)
3: Fred (lynched next day)
4: Hoori
5: Zach
6: Kyle (ALC was supposed to be investigated but T changed his mind due to the inactivity)
Yeaaaa, questions for @Tomice:

1) why me on day 1?
2) why didn't you contact Fred at least to comfort him when he was getting lynched? :p

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
@Tomice investigations were pretty bad lol

1: Hoori
2: JJ (lynched next day without his help)
3: Fred (lynched next day)
4: Hoori
5: Zach
6: Kyle (ALC was supposed to be investigated but T changed his mind due to the inactivity)
Sorry, Tomice, but they were. Investigating Fred was pointless. If you're going to do it, you HAVE to act since he turned out to be a C. And if you don't want to act on him being a C, you don't make the investigation. Because it was pretty clear he was going to get lynched.

When Tomice sent me the list of his investigations, I started getting really paranoid. I didn't give him a proper answer for many hours because I suspected him to be a G. Basically the investigation list he sent me was what I would have expected from a G. I didn't rule out RUS being the real D even today. I even sent him a PM asking him earlier.

Regarding the investigations, I do think investigating Zach made a lot of sense imo. And ALC would have too. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Yeaaaa, questions for @Tomice:

1) why me on day 1?
2) why didn't you contact Fred at least to comfort him when he was getting lynched? :p
I can answer.
1) It was random. He wasn't online during the day and had to take a quick pick.
2) He didn't think that's the right strategy. I have it in a PM somewhere. That's fair, of course. But if you don't want to reveal yourself and contact a C, then you don't investigate the person who will almost always get lynched.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
to Tomice' credit he was really hard to spot

The C special roles all played well. Its getting harder to win as a G now that forum is generally more experienced and most of the Cs dont play confused and scared anymore

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)