Mafia 2015.5 || 'Tuz: The Beginning (7 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Okay, do you know what i discussed with him? I sent him two pms only last night. Our concern was that Tomice might be lying about his D role (the reason was that the game was obviously over for Gs, so we thought perhaps they just thought of a stunt, hoping that Rus could be the detective who would refuse to contact Voller). So last night i told Rus that if he's the real D, he has to contact Voller, he asked how we know he's the BG, and i told him because he was protected. That's the dirty PMs he's referring to :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Juventino[RUS];5053770 said:
and he saved his own ass :lol: amazing rules :lol:
If only the rules were available before you signed up for the game. Man that would make things easier.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, do you know what i discussed with him? I sent him two pms only last night. Our concern was that Tomice might be lying about his D role (the reason was that the game was obviously over for Gs, so we thought perhaps they just thought of a stunt, hoping that Rus could be the detective who would refuse to contact Voller). So last night i told Rus that if he's the real D, he has to contact Voller, he asked how we know he's the BG, and i told him because he was protected. That's the dirty PMs he's referring to :p

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Juventino[RUS];5053770 said:
and he saved his own ass :lol: amazing rules :lol:
Why wouldn't he save his own ass when he didn't know who the D was?

Btw @king Ale, what do you think? If the Gs don't have a clue who the D is but know who the BG is, who do you think the BG should protect?

OP
piotrr

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #2,725
    :lol:

Now i feel sad that Rus didn't have any special role. :lol:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    Yeah, but you had no choice but to believe him at that time.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    Juventino[RUS];5053775 said:
    BG can't save his ass, that's they key, that's the key for G's - not only rape C's but to kill BG too, he CANNOT save his ass
    You really don't understand. The BG will protect himself as soon as he knows who the D is. That's the main job of the BG.

OP
    piotrr

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #2,730
    Why wouldn't he save his own ass when he didn't know who the D was?

Btw @king Ale, what do you think? If the Gs don't have a clue who the D is but know who the BG is, who do you think the BG should protect?
    Himself of course. For me the immortal C is the most powerful player in the game. I would think of protecting the D only if the odds of whacking him would be like 1:5 or 1:4.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
    Aug 26, 2009
    You really don't understand. The BG will protect himself as soon as he knows who the D is. That's the main job of the BG.
    You don't get it. RUS think that Internet mafia should be played exactly like real life mafia which are basically 2 different games based on similar background.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    Voller is a pervert. That's a well known fact here. You shouldn't judge his character on Mafia.
    Why do you love him so much then? :klin:

I think there is a clear distinction between the G you, and the C you. Both of which are great of course. Just sayin
    I think that's true for most players, except Voller as i said and X (although he's been a g only once or twice). Btw, i think it's like the third or fourth time you and Kyle are both Gs, right? :D

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    Himself of course. For me the immortal C is the most powerful player in the game. I would think of protecting the D only if the odds of whacking him would be like 1:5 or 1:4.
    I disagree. I think if the BG knows who the D is, the D must be protected. It'll only take one lucky guess for the Gs to whack him.

OP
    piotrr

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #2,736
    Btw @king Ale your Alen/JJ/Fred scenarios on day2 were the most impressive analytical posts i've seen in Mafia games here i think. Really hats off.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
    Aug 26, 2009
    I disagree. I think if the BG knows who the D is, the D must be protected. It'll only take one lucky guess for the Gs to whack him.
    If the BG dies the D has no means to ensure other Cs he's the real one. Also even if he does, he gets whacked the same day.

The D can't do much without a confirmed BG.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Juventino[RUS];5053726 said:
    i meant all these PM's, so the game have it place not here but in the private messages, this is not mafia, this is piece of shit, you think that C's should only focus on G's while it's complete non-sense, this game is about confusing each other, not pussy eating in the private messages
    :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)