Mafia 2015.5 || 'Tuz: The Beginning (35 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
We were all so impressed. Turned out you didn't know wtf you were doing. :D
Wait.

I wanted to save X because I had a strong feeling he was a C. Then after Alen's and Fred's fiasco, NO ONE had a hunch about Matt being a G on day 1, so I wanted to save him instead.

In the end I got lucky.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Oh when he said I was really the D? That was day 3. But yeah, I asked him to do that :p

I told him to do it for the luls, but he realised my true intentions :D
oh right that was day 3. I keep confusing day 2 and 3 for some reason :lol:.

- - - Updated - - -

RUS was a major let down btw, as kinda expected. :p
No no, he accused us all of being retards for PMing during the game, so I guess he did what was expected.

Mar 9, 2006
He had no idea what he was doing. :lol:
i meant all these PM's, so the game have it place not here but in the private messages, this is not mafia, this is piece of shit, you think that C's should only focus on G's while it's complete non-sense, this game is about confusing each other, not pussy eating in the private messages

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Oh and btw, Voller is the best player to be in a team with. We were once both gs and this time were in contact after his role was revealed. Absolutely no difference in the way he's approaching the game; no manipulation whatsoever (even as a gangster), uber cool :D

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Juventino[RUS];5053723 said:
OFC i didnt , you are playing like idiots, but im not suprised cause you've never played this game in real
We are all idiots and need to get on your level :delpiero:

You were so wrong with everything, but I'm sure that was part of your plan, right? You were only pretending to be stupid so you can do your work undetected :agree:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Juventino[RUS];5053726 said:
i meant all these PM's, so the game have it place not here but in the private messages, this is not mafia, this is piece of shit, you think that C's should only focus on G's while it's complete non-sense
What are you talking about? Who should the C's focus on then, if not the G's?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)