Mafia 2015.5 || 'Tuz: The Beginning (6 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
RUS winning as a G absolutely cannot happen. Like whatever happens, a collective effort must be made to prevent that to protect the respectability of the game on this forum

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
What about you Radekas, which way are you leaning?
I am waiting for Voller. Like I posted yesterday Voller should either know a G now or know 3 out of 6 unconfirmed Cs left. He has the biggest knowledge of the situation so trying to figure shit out without him is basically pointless now.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I am waiting for Voller. Like I posted yesterday Voller should either know a G now or know 3 out of 6 unconfirmed Cs left. He has the biggest knowledge of the situation so trying to figure shit out without him is basically pointless now.
:agree: let's see what he says.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Ok, i won't count his vote if you say so guys, but i don't see why can't you vote on yourself.
I have no idea why this isn't in the rules, but we established this before the very first mafia game in tuz and we followed that rule. I guess experience from previous games is why Osman insisted on this when he introduced tuz to the game.
And it's a good rule because civilians often tended to show a screenshot of their role or vote for themselves, just to prove that they aren't Gs. And while the SS is a no-no, voting for yourself is smthg you can do, but your vote won't count.

OP
piotrr

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #2,511
    ************ANNOUNCEMENT************

Kate

failed to meet the 5 posts/day quota for the second time yesterday and will be autolynched.

:red:

Kate was ...

a Civilian.

Players with a warning: ALC, Rus, Zacheryah, Tomice.

Day 6​

It's 11:00CET now - voting is open.
    Jailing deadline is 17.00CET.
    Voting deadline is 21.00CET.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
    Aug 26, 2009
    Kate :sergio:. I was afraid this would happen...

- - - Updated - - -

Ok then:

2. Kyle
    4. Zacheryah
    6. Salvo
    7. ALC
    15. radekas
    17. Juventino[RUS]
    18. Maddy
    20. Tomice

Voller knows:

2 of these people as Cs.
    either: 1 G or another confirmed C.

In case we need to guess Voller now has 3 Gs in a group of 5 people. We can do this.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
    Things will go south if the Gs hit the D though.
    True but there isn't much we can do about that. the only way to keep him safe is for voller to protect him but its a very risky move, I would wait with it for a few more days unless the D is also a very good player who can get things done on his own, which I doubt looking at how much help he was so far

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
    Yo guys

Unfortunately, we managed to investigate another C yesterday. :sergio: Since the G's are out of snoops at this point, I won't announce who the C is.

As radekas said, however, unlike you I know who the D, jailer and one C are, and for that reason you guys need to follow my lead. If you decide to go your own way, you'll potentially end up killing the D or the jailer. Lynching another C tonight isn't the end of the world (lot have to go wrong for us to lose), but you not following my lead could potentially be just that.

Salvo needs to die tonight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)