Mafia 2015.5 || 'Tuz: The Beginning (5 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Told you fred was a civilian. And JJ was a G.

Salvo, kate, Rus.

Vote any of these 3 and i'll follow.

Or dont, and lose the game roflmao
Kate is a suspect in the exact same way you and Tomice are. Inactive on day 1 so not being able to help the gs out with Matt. Only difference is that Tomice and you also voted Fred on day 2 ;)

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Kate is a suspect in the exact same way you and Tomice are. Inactive on day 1 so not being able to help the gs out with Matt. Only difference is that Tomice and you also voted Fred on day 2 ;)
Kate voted JJ on day 2 btw, so it's the same thing really

- - - Updated - - -

And GG Woody, you played well

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
It's not, your vote on Fred could have saved Alen.
But can you really blame someone for voting Fred and not Alen that day? with the information available it was a close call and for a C it would have been impossible to choose correctly, it was a pure coin flip. Don't forget that you yourself wasn't that far off from voting Fred back then and you did so the next day.

On the other hand, Kate vote was meaningless on day two and that is slightly more suspicious imo in it's context

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
But can you really blame someone for voting Fred and not Alen that day? with the information available it was a close call and for a C it would have been impossible to choose correctly, it was a pure coin flip. Don't forget that you yourself wasn't that far off from voting Fred back then and you did so the next day.

On the other hand, Kate vote was meaningless on day two and that is slightly more suspicious imo in it's context
Nope. All i'm saying is Kate is as big a suspect as are you and Zach.

- - - Updated - - -

Reading what happened from the beginning all over again, I cannot believe @Fred is a c :lol:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
This game is very cliquey some like Salvo get people to theorize scenarios as him as as a c...for exemple if Salvo is a C so bla bla bla that so bla this. Whereas others are automatic gs until proven otherwise.

There would have been absolutely no way I'd see the end of this game as a team c member if I don't have a special role or bailed out by the d and proves my innocence. That's a goddamn fact. Never wanna hear you fuckers say I fucked around fuckin dirty pack of hyenas
This seems forced.
What did I say? You dont even bother reading my shit, you just laugh at my post and yell out retarded shit like ANarchy or bullshit like that. Whether I play seriously or not doesnt even matter.

I actually think fr3sh is a C, but voting patterns and the behaviour of a 5 year old who received a "no" to more candy, makes me wanna see him wee his bed while sleeping.

I actually think fr3sh is a retarded C, but I can't deny his voting pattern.

fr3sh

:(
Fr3sh is the worst civilian ever, good job on lynching him
And its because of views like this that Id never have a chance at this game. Have you read anything I posted? Probably not worth it, cause I am a retard. You guys are honestly world class champs at making people feel like complete useless idiots......I am honestly done with ths game
fuck you
FEJIERJIJERFJIGEIJT

Sorry, Fr3sh.
go to hell
But still, no matter how it sucks that we lynched a C, Fr3sh would be a possible suspect until the very end (or if we had used an investigation on him) if we hadn't lynched it. Sad but true. :sad:
You are by far the worst of em.

Last game I played seriously as a G made some effort, its just fresh being fresh a retard they said. It worked in my favour I played a long. This game am a C I play slightly differently still put in an effort, hes a g, hes suspicious hes complete opposite of before, its forced its deliberate. Somebody HAS to validate my post and acknowlege one of em for my input to be even considered, and it takes one fool to say it is forced for it to be discounted and disregarded.

Hope you both loose and a fucking plane crashes into your homes

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Sucks that Fr3sh was a C but he seemed the best choice. Not great that we lost woody but I'd probably look at Rus, cast a pointless vote with no real excuse.
Why did Kate not vote? Radekas to me seems like a C.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

Yeah I don't think I've seen Fred play a game as bad as this one. Kate has probably flown under the radar more than anyone.
Nope. All i'm saying is Kate is as big a suspect as are you and Zach. Let's wait and see what Voller says.

- - - Updated - - -

Reading what happened from the beginning all over again, I cannot believe @Fred is a c

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
So what does today's result leave us with to go on? Cause after the last vote Salvo is looking a likely candidate for G-dom.

I swear, Salvo is a G at least 50% of the time I play, and due to his bizarre timezone, he tends to slip under the radar late into games.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
What did I say? You dont even bother reading my shit, you just laugh at my post and yell out retarded shit like ANarchy or bullshit like that. Whether I play seriously or not doesnt even matter.

And its because of views like this that Id never have a chance at this game. Have you read anything I posted? Probably not worth it, cause I am a retard. You guys are honestly world class champs at making people feel like complete useless idiots......I am honestly done with ths game

fuck you

go to hell

You are by far the worst of em.

Last game I played seriously as a G made some effort, its just fresh being fresh a retard they said. It worked in my favour I played a long. This game am a C I play slightly differently still put in an effort, hes a g, hes suspicious hes complete opposite of before, its forced its deliberate. Somebody HAS to validate my post and acknowlege one of em for my input to be even considered, and it takes one fool to say it is forced for it to be discounted and disregarded.

Hope you both loose and a fucking plane crashes into your homes
Screw everyone and anyone who thinks you have to get lynched only because you are you. That said, you have to agree that you were super suspicious given your votes in the first two nights, and since we didn't have a sure G to go for, we had to lynch you. I was reading your posts again before the deadline, and i actually sensed (and so did other Cs i believe) that you are probably a c (especially after Alen's post) but there was no other option. Btw, one of your posts in particular cracked me up: X is mad at you and asks you 'why do you think this and why did you do that', and here's your response:

Because such is life
:lol::lol:

Judging by your posts, it seems you do sometimes enjoy the image people have of you and it was sometimes so apparent in this game that i actually felt your behavior was a little forced. All in all, there's nothing personal, you are a fun and likable guy and this game would have been super boring without you. I prefer you to inactive players any day. There is no pride in keeping a low profile, appearing at deadlines, making irrelevant posts, only to survive; and you do none of that so props to you :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)