Mafia 2015.5 || Sign up thread (1 Viewer)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Come on @Mark! Unban Soren for the game and double the ban afterwards. He won't post anywhere else. This was done before ( @Nzoric I think?). Another Dane. :D

Let's losen the grip a little FFS. It's the off-season.

- - - Updated - - -

Looking forward for @piotrr's story btw. :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I'm gonna go with autolynch after the second day of inactivity (5posts).

Should the starting ratio be 16:4 or 15:5?
We used to start with a 3:1 ratio, which in this case would be 15:5. But my experience here says that such a ratio would work in Gs advantage. Basically, after recruitment it becomes 14:6 which is a 2,33:1 ratio.
I'd go with 16:4 and make it a 3:1 ratio after recruitment.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Didnt we have this unbanning discussion before a long time a ago where the end consencious was the whole point of the ban is to endure everything that you miss?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Why do you people get banned in the first place? I understand RUS, but how can Soren or Klin allow to be in a situation to risk getting a 3rd red card in 3 weeks, and even more, get that red card in the end?

Apr 15, 2006
Back in the day the mafia players had immunity. The mods were giving amnesty to the poor banned fucks who wanted to play, or to those who were banned during a mafia game.
This game seems to have lost its powers, which is a shame because X, Kate and Salvo are both mods and mafia regulars. They know how important it is to have Soren instead of Sheik or Ford Emo.
Thanks, Alen.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Why do you people get banned in the first place? I understand RUS, but how can Soren or Klin allow to be in a situation to get a 3rd red card in 3 weeks, and even more, get that red card in the end?
DP84 started posting regularly.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
WΏΏdy?;5042689 said:
Didnt we have this unbanning discussion before a long time a ago where the end consencious was the whole point of the ban is to endure everything that you miss?
Yeah, but it's different with mafia. By banning Osman, Hoori, Deneb, Fred etc., they are not the only ones who'll miss the fun. The mafia game for the other 20 players is less fun with these people out.

OP
piotrr

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #176
    Looking forward for @piotrr's story btw. :D
    :hustini:

WΏΏdy?;5042662 said:
    How many hours to kick off?
    ~2-3h and the thread should be up and running.

We used to start with a 3:1 ratio, which in this case would be 15:5. But my experience here says that such a ratio would work in Gs advantage. Basically, after recruitment it becomes 14:6 which is a 2,33:1 ratio.
    I'd go with 16:4 and make it a 3:1 ratio after recruitment.
    :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

DP84 started posting regularly.
    :lol:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Why so surprised? I mastered the technique how to be an asshole without getting an infraction :D My last one was in April 2013. Some days ago I got a new one. It was well worth it though. I couldn't help telling the most boring person in the galaxy to kill himself.
    I'm seriously thinking to report his boring ass to the Croatian police. I'll say that he was touching himself in front of my underage kids.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)