Mafia 2015.5 || Sign up thread (2 Viewers)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Everything Kate said :tup: Shouldnt be any confusion by now after so many years, but its good that you ask now.
If it's your first couple of games it can be pretty confusing, especially if the rule thread says the opposite from how it's actually handled in reality.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
If it's your first couple of games it can be pretty confusing, especially if the rule thread says the opposite from how it's actually handled in reality.
I have given up on the rule thread, its closed and only mods can edit that post. Briefly mentionned to make it clear every now and then with some small details that confuses some, but it doesnt change much. aslong as the narrators make it perfectly clear to everyone how they set up the game when it starts, its fine.

- - - Updated - - -

@Ocelot Or you have this proactive chica that will make everything easier :tup:

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
I don't even know why Sam wants to play :confused: I mean he never actually plays.
I play the game differently, don't buy into the G induced shit storms and people are so used to me being quiet in the game, I get accused of shit by virtue of playing. I think my success speaks for itself when I've had serious roles, and the fact I've narrated over 5 games, which isn't fun or easy, demonstrates that I do bother. Douchebags like voller, who contribute nothing, can bitch about me if they want, but I've paid my dues.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
1. Klin
2 .Kyle
3. Jihadi John
4. Zacheryah
5. Kate
6. Salvo
7. ALC
8. Voller
9. Ocelot
10. Fred
11. Hoori
12. Fr3sh
13. X
14. Alen
15. radekas
16. Bezzy
17. Juventino[RUS]
18. Ford Prefect
19. WΏΏdy?
20. Tomice

We/I need a Corrective experience

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
I literally have no idea who you are.

It's fine, I won't play (as said earlier today). I genuinely had no idea I was so controversial, this is the first I have heard of it. Will just stick to narrating in the future :tup:.

Voller, go fuck yourself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)