madrid or barca? (1 Viewer)

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
To make the quistion for juve fans who dont support other teams you should revise the quistion as :

in the next classico match who would you prefer to win Barca or real ?

for my self its Barca (even though i resent spanish football ) for two three reasons:
1- i hate the way real operates : depends on star players to save them rather than a good team
2- the way Capello gane to them
3- i cant but support Zambrotta unless barca face juve

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Badass Devil said:
well wen u consider that real madrid now has the likes of emo and gravesen, who in the bloody right mind cud possibly like them? and fattening up ronaldo and more importantly cassano ready to roast them, weather it being by the media, fans,or within the club structure
How is it that you live in England but you regard the English as rubbish? I never understand generalisations like this the one you have on your signature. Your signature is offensive and really crap like that should be rebuked not banalities like bad language

Falafel

Shawarma
Jul 23, 2006
in la liga im with valencia
but ill choose real over barca any day, i hate ronaldinho, thuram, eto'o, valdez....
n real for one main reason: cannavaro

Aug 2, 2006
Real madreed is the first team but I think they,ev won thim:cannavaro and emerson

Barca a good team and I hate it so I rather Madreed team of Zidan the first player in The World Cup .. star of UV befor many years ..,

Delpiero

Aug 4, 2003
i cant support neither of them i support only juve ... even if zambro and thuram are now playing in barca and even if emo and cannavaro are playing in real madrid i cant support them i support del piero nedved buffon for their love for the club

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
def support barca over real madrid. i cant stand real madrid and now with capello there i have more reasons to hate real madrid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)