madrid or barca? (2 Viewers)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Well well well....a new jeddah boy on the forum....Welcome dude.

I would go for neither...

and why are we ruling out Valencia our of the equation?? I would root for them.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
ßömßärdîër said:
Had to choose???

Barca, no doubt.

Choose one to bomb.............. REAALLLLREAAALLLLREAAAAALLLLLL, BOMB DE BOMB BOMB BOMB, LOOK AT THAT EXPLOSION, BIG FAT CAP, GOING DOWN WITH OUT A BACK. BECKS GOT HE WEENIE BLOWN OFF, LOOK, I KILLED 100,000 MADRID FANS!!!!

YEAYYEAYEAYEA

IM JUST GLAD CANDY MAN IS NOT THERE ANYMORE!!!
But your not a terrorist:p

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Rami said:
Well well well....a new jeddah boy on the forum....Welcome dude.

I would go for neither...

and why are we ruling out Valencia our of the equation?? I would root for them.
well i do as i have a very good valencian friend who is always dreaming of juventus playing valencia, and wen i broke to him the news that we were going to serie B, he was in tears, as we both have always dreamt of our teams meeting each other

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Badass Devil said:
well i do as i have a very good valencian friend who is always dreaming of juventus playing valencia, and wen i broke to him the news that we were going to serie B, he was in tears, as we both have always dreamt of our teams meeting each other
I liked that team ever since I saw Mendienta weave magic in the CL in 2000 (?). :touched:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
del bra said:
ever since the sqandal broke out, some people went to real madrid and others to barcelona.

madrid: capello
cannavaro
emerson

barca: thuram
zambrotta

personally, i dont know who to root for. i hate capello in madrid, and i hate thuram in barca.

so who would you rather support?

please discuss
Torino

Alex 2002

Sep 22, 2002
For me it will be interesting to watch Primera and Barcelona. But I think after one year I will feel that Zambro is not Juventini anymore. So, none of them!

Geof

May 14, 2004
I only support one team. Juventus. No matter if we play in A, B or C; no matter if our players are Baggio, Zidane, Cannavaro, Del Piero or Vittorio the baker and Giancarlo the butcher.

C'e solo una squadra nel mio cuore: Juventus!

(hope that made some sence in Italian)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Yep. F%#$ everybody else. I'd love nothing more than to see all these teams of ex-juventini to go down the toilet big time in '06-'07. :D

Forza Juve!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)