M.M.M (LIVE) OFFICIAL: Ranieri FIRED! Ciro IN (2 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
icεmαή;1995704 said:
Do you have the name thought out for our next coach Vinny? after all the forums seem incomplete without your artistic name calling of our players and management... somebody did suggest Zero Ferrara... are you satisfied with it?
NO...Ciro is a Juve legend and starts off with a clean slate with me. Is he the man to lead us to trophies next season ? I think we need an experienced manager, but Ciro will fill in well in the meantime

I wanted Gasperini.... I dont think Conte is ready for the big time (yet) and Spalletti showed everyone his weaknesses this season, so I would be concerned if we hired him

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The only thing in his(Ranieri) favour is that he had crappy defense to work with and injuries..... the rest is ALL his fault.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Eℓvin;1996289 said:
Man, Jack and Alen are like a happy old couple. Is there any topic you guys don't back each other on?
Are you jealous? And if you want a proper comparison, then this one suits us better

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Boo-fucking-who.

Again, you don't have a clue what you're talking about.
what?i wanted him gone,but all hail Andy the most intelligent,handsomest American soccer fan on these ehre forums YEE-HAAAAAAWWWWWWW

I would like here and now to start the offical:

Sack Ciro! bandwagon.

Jump on everyone.
me too, i want to tell everyone they know fuck all when he gets replaced

in 4 weeks with a manager who is currently finishing his season

Andy, is this how you say "No, you are, but what am I?" with a college degree now? :confused2
no it is how he tells us he is master of all he surveys

If the new manager doesn't start Giovinco in the next match will you guys call him "Sucky Ciro" or "Faggot Ferrara"?
only if he fails to deliver us ecerything we want

or plays Molinaro:shifty:

I hope the mods do something about your trolling. It's not enough that you banned me for no reason whatsoever (apart from the fact that you like Allah inside you, he's all warm), you also have to annoy me now.

I think you'll ban me again soon anyway.
no.....but i might

since RUINeri is gone, does this mean the forum loses Lampard the idiot Chelsea fan and Virtual-dickhead ??? :p
seriously Vinny, stop acting like such a spoiled child, this sort of talk is exactly what we ridiculed Inter over for years,having faith,supporting your club and staing loyal is what it is all about,thats what TRUE fams do

now i am not saying we need to be happy with failure, but repetitive negative comments make us all look like simple glory-hunters who are not getting their yearly fix of smugness.....reflective glory is no glory

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Shall we merge this thread with the "thank you CR" or the "official CR" thread, now?
The discussion on CR expands on far too many threads for his worthy and the chances for them to go off topic multiply.
This thread has served its purpose, we are now facing a fact already discussed in other threads!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
what?i wanted him gone,but all hail Andy the most intelligent,handsomest American soccer fan on these ehre forums YEE-HAAAAAAWWWWWWW
What?

The what is you're just as bad as the whiners because you're a whiner yourself. You whine that people here complain about the team, which is what we have a right to do considering this is a forum.

Seriously, grow up already.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)