M.M.M (LIVE) OFFICIAL: Ranieri FIRED! Ciro IN (5 Viewers)

juventusi

Jul 22, 2002
Ciro defently not ready for this and his personalty as the joker of the locker room(ask DP and Tachi) does not help him to be great coach.However, he might stir some spirit in the squad also he has to work more on players fitness level and defensive organization (a lot of phone calls with Lippi)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Turk_Bianconeri will now regret the decision of scking Ranieri after Moggi said that CR wasn't the wrong choice of manager :lol2:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Moggi said some interesting things, like Ranieri didn't do a bad job and that he wasn't a wrong choice as coach.
I know what Moggi said but I don't give a rat's ass about what he says. He's obviously bitter that he's no longer with Juve. But some members worship him and think he never says anything wrong, one of them is Turk. He's living in a dilemma now.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Moggi will always say anything that is against the mngmt. Today he will say that Ranieri was an awful choice for a coach, tomorrow he will say that Ranieri was a great choice and it was a mistake to fire him.
The man has no idea what he's talking about anymore. Roughly calculated, he was wrong in 100% of his expert predictions after calciopoli.
Bitter old cheater he is.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Moggi will always say anything that is against the mngmt. Today he will say that Ranieri was an awful choice for a coach, tomorrow he will say that Ranieri was a great choice and it was a mistake to fire him.
The man has no idea what he's talking about anymore. Roughly calculated, he was wrong in 100% of his expert predictions after calciopoli.
Bitter old cheater he is.
That's exactly what he is, bitter.

Nov 1, 2002
Ciro defently not ready for this and his personalty as the joker of the locker room(ask DP and Tachi) does not help him to be great coach.However, he might stir some spirit in the squad also he has to work more on players fitness level and defensive organization (a lot of phone calls with Lippi)
watch barcelona and ull see how today's soccer is all about motivation
Guardiola is new coach and is surely still didnt taste bad form from his team but by avoiding this he keeps motivating them until the very last minute of every match against small team like getafe or a big team like madrid. i hope ciro have this mentality

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Symbolic? No, rather, I'd say it's putting on the tourniquet to stop the heavy bleeding and hope the patient doesn't die.

Aug 1, 2003
Of course it had to be done, we were all calling for it, but the fact that it finally IS done and the air of relief that followed should be enough motivation for the players for a fresh start in the next 2 games

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Symbolic? No, rather, I'd say it's putting on the tourniquet to stop the heavy bleeding and hope the patient doesn't die.
Of course it had to be done, we were all calling for it, but the fact that it finally IS done and the air of relief that followed should be enough motivation for the players for a fresh start in the next 2 games
Lol to the first statement...
Yes the wound was fatal...lets hope is not too late :S

and yeah, i think all of us and even the players are more relaxed now..... to face the final 2 games....the players need to give it all....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)