Lukaku a̶n̶d̶ ̶K̶e̶s̶s̶i̶e̶ thread. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Much like some people here believe in the power of jinxed names :shifty:
This might sound stupid, I am aware of that, but I kinda believe in the power of jinxed names only because of you. I know that you weren't literally touched by God, but you do have that sort of talent, and some might say power.
At least you had it. It doesn't seem to work anymore :(

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I've already prepared myself for a loss against Bologna, tbh.
I haven't made any predictions! Although we've always won whenever I've gone to watch the game at the stadium most recently last November vs Inter

- - - Updated - - -

Btw Lukaku “deciding” he doesn’t want Juve would be like me deciding I don’t want to date Margot Robbie.
She would say she is a married woman

- - - Updated - - -

This might sound stupid, I am aware of that, but I kinda believe in the power of jinxed names only because of you. I know that you weren't literally touched by God, but you do have that sort of talent, and some might say power.
I give it a year or 2 and we'll see if Elkann sells up then we'll know for sure.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Because he's forcing it, not genuine at all. We all here know he hates Elkann, so who's he trying to fool?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
btw it's interesting to compare the kind of deals chelsea have allegedly agreed on with different serie a clubs:
- inda last season: free loan, inda paid wages (~10m net)
- jj: 35+5m fee, 10m net fully paid by jj
- roma: free loan, chelsea might pay half of the wages

either jj's offices are full of bona fide morons or it was only a distraction to destabilize inda and to keep vlahovic motivated :boh:

Oct 23, 2011
btw it's interesting to compare the kind of deals chelsea have allegedly agreed on with different serie a clubs:
- inda last season: free loan, inda paid wages (~10m net)
- jj: 35+5m fee, 10m net fully paid by jj
- roma: free loan, chelsea might pay half of the wages

either jj's offices are full of bona fide morons or it was only a distraction to destabilize inda and to keep vlahovic motivated :boh:
Whatever the reason, all I know is that we were never interested otherwise he’d be here and that half of Tuz lost their shit all summer long over fabricated rumors, intended to create friction between fans and the new sporting director + coach. I wish these people could be bitchslapped now through their screens.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Whatever the reason, all I know is that we were never interested otherwise he’d be here and that half of Tuz lost their shit all summer long over fabricated rumors, intended to create friction between fans and the new sporting director + coach. I wish these people could be bitchslapped now through their screens.
They'll still use those and other simple rumours to discredit our current management and Allegri 'tho.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
funny how the Italian media called lukaku a traitor etc... when he was close to Juve, now he's off to Roma they're calling him loyal to Serie A, colossal Lukaku etc... :lol: GDS even go as far as comparing Lukaku and Dybala to Omar Sivori and John Charles ffs :lol: its like they couldn't even compare them to anyone from roma.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
funny how the Italian media called lukaku a traitor etc... when he was close to Juve, now he's off to Roma they're calling him loyal to Serie A, colossal Lukaku etc... :lol: GDS even go as far as comparing Lukaku and Dybala to Omar Sivori and John Charles ffs :lol: its like they couldn't even compare them to anyone from roma.
also lukaku was chubby a week ago, now he's in top form again

gds = best regime for anyone. wanna lose weight? just get linked to roma or inda :baus:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)