Lukaku a̶n̶d̶ ̶K̶e̶s̶s̶i̶e̶ thread. (48 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
He's going out on a loan, believe it. Personally, I think an EPL club takes him then next year in Madrid. They have no replacement for Benzema yet so it'll happen.
he has one year of contract, going on on a loan means PSG is loosing him for free anyway, they will never agree to that and i doubt Chelsea wants to pay 200m for his one season. PSG will prefer to keep him on the bench and show their strength.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
he has one year of contract, going on on a loan means PSG is loosing him for free anyway, they will never agree to that and i doubt Chelsea wants to pay 200m for his one season. PSG will prefer to keep him on the bench and show their strength.
There's EURO 2024 at the end of the season and even if it's Mbappé, they won't select him if he doesn't play all year.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
PSG want Real to offer a loan with obligation so that they get something from the deal. Say Chelsea or Liverpool take him, he still goes to Madrid for free and gets to play. PSG can try and flex but they're losing him. It wouldn't surprise me if the stayed and started every game at PSG because he's the best player in the world. Man Utd saw the Ronaldo problem and did the right thing to release him. PSG would be smart to do the same.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
There's EURO 2024 at the end of the season and even if it's Mbappé, they won't select him if he doesn't play all year.
Agree, thats why the most possible scenario is Madrid bidding for him in few weeks and PSG accepting it as their hand are tied.
I dont believe Chelsea is paying huge amount for a 1 year loan and Kylian accepting non CL club. Free loan wont be accepted by PSG imo as they are still loosing him for free.
Anyway whats the best from this case is, whatever happens, it looks like its PSG which is finally beign fucked in the ass by someone, which i love to see.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I'd select him if I'm France. But of course at his age he'd be extremely unwilling to sit out a season, also due to the national team.

Last edited:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Let me guess, he is going to Saudi league for 6 times the salary he has now lol

Can you imagine already having over 80M, but whoring yourself out for an extra 100m like Benzema does?

The whole point of being that rich is that you have 'fuck you money' and don't ever need to do anything you don't like ever again. That kind of goes out the window if you just bend over for some extra cash.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He is like 37 tho, I get why he is thinking retirement money mercenary final payday (plus he is Arab too going to Arab league).

But what I don't get is why is 23-28 year old going to the Saudi league in their peak of their careers? Yeah it's crazy money so get that, but still, would assumed you have sporting factors and goals you had too to achieve.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Can you imagine already having over 80M, but whoring yourself out for an extra 100m like Benzema does?

The whole point of being that rich is that you have 'fuck you money' and don't ever need to do anything you don't like ever again. That kind of goes out the window if you just bend over for some extra cash.
yes I can actually imagine this, especially if by whoring urself u mean spending a year or two, playing last years of ur career after u won everything multiple times in Europe.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
yes I can actually imagine this, especially if by whoring urself u mean spending a year or two, playing last years of ur career after u won everything multiple times in Europe.
Seriously? So 80M wouldn't be enough for you?

I just can't see the point of it and it is such a weak mentality to be honest. There's not much that says beta male, but this would do it. Born to be a slave.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Seriously? So 80M wouldn't be enough for you?

I just can't see the point of it and it is such a weak mentality to be honest. There's not much that says beta male, but this would do it. Born to be a slave.
80m or 480m? I can see the point of wanting the extra 400m, that's a big difference, very few people ever arrive at the point of having "enough money".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)