LuisEnrique to Juve? (1 Viewer)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
well, we cant shoot the messenger.

luis enrique is past it now. he was great in his prime, and even if he is free, we have others at the club who have that experience already.

i could have swore i heard capello say he wants a team for the future. vieri, luis enrique...old names. maybe its just to throw off others.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I don`t care getting him as a replacement as he is free but as a starter I prefer someone else
by the way Luis Enrique is much better than Conte!
I hope this summer will be used to bring great and not old players
like the situation with Vieri he is good I won`t say he isn`t but he is too old!! getting a younger man who is at his level will be much better and according to CM Cavenaghi will surely fit the bill!
If Mexes is that good lets bring him and I have seen Ferrari and he is great if we could get him I`ll be very happy.
about Emerson he is ok great player not too old.

so I hope it will be like this
In
Mexes or Ferrari
Emerson
a great attacking midfielder and I think Capello will want someone like that
and maybe Cavenaghi

Out
Trezeguet
maybe cash in on Nedved
and other players
+include players in our transfers

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
the only problem with Luis Enrique is that last three years he missed 99% of the matches cause injuries. The remaining 1% he played well (usually as a sub) for about 20-25 minutes and than got re-injured.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Free, but definitely not needed. We have enough washed up getting-ready-to-retire players. We're supposed to be getting rid of the surplus, not adding more.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Hehe. the old bastrad luis enrique. Personalñly one of my favs players... not only for his good game.. because i reate him higher than Conte...but because of his arrogant personality and he loves to tease the fans of the other teams...specially real madrid.
He was in a very very good form in the 2003-2003 Champions league.

IMO he is a good man, taking in consideration that he will be used as a sub...and he have the experience too.

The bad points is that he is old and h have suffered from injuries in the last season.

He will do more good than bad IMO... but his unjuries are my main concer. As far ashe is not used as a key player... ill will happily welcome him :)

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
I love his attitude. Hes a fighter. He has that never-say-die attitude.

If you read that article in Spanish it says that Capello likes Luis Enriques mentality and experience. It suggests Capello intends using him for just a few matches and not as a starter.

Im not for it, but im not against it either. Its a free transfer so it won't have any disastrous consequences. We have to trust our new coach and see what he does.

OP

monma

Apr 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #35
    ++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++
    Im sorry,i know this was a romour and all that........but this thread goes to be nominated for "The most foolish post of year"
    Thank you...

I readed this in the spanish newspaper, because I thought that would be interesting for you, but doesn't look like...

If would be for me, Luis Enrique would stay, but cannot be...

I didn't want that go to Juve, only saying that was the possibility...

Don't worry, I won't fool around anymore if you dislike it... I thought that all the rumors were good, and not only the ones of calciomercato... :D

Saluton, Monma

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by monma ] ++

Thank you...

I readed this in the spanish newspaper, because I thought that would be interesting for you, but doesn't look like...

If would be for me, Luis Enrique would stay, but cannot be...

I didn't want that go to Juve, only saying that was the possibility...

Don't worry, I won't fool around anymore if you dislike it... I thought that all the rumors were good, and not only the ones of calciomercato... :D

Saluton, Monma

yeah man... don't bother about those stupid comments. This forum has seen worse Rumors and this isn't even that out of the ordinary. In fact its a distinct possibility.

"Most foolish post of the year" my ass ! This is a genuine rumor and not something tribal football pulled out of their ass.

If that same newspaper had reported someone like Puyol or Ronaldinho to Juve, they wouldn't be complaining. Some "fans" here are just ignorant i'll leave it at that.

Who would have thought that Zebina would sign for Juve.

so anyway.... theres absolutely nothing wrong with this thread.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++
    I love his attitude. Hes a fighter. He has that never-say-die attitude.
    That's more about spirit and mentality than his actual attitude. He's arrogant and annoys me a bit. No need to get another old player IMO

Alex

May 1, 2004
    yeah.. look to the future crop Moggi. Someone in the same attacking golescoring role of Enrique is what we need but a decade younger.

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
    i can't see that happening. he is/was great player, he has/had fantastic attitude but he is old. i thought that he even ritired. However he is free so that can be the case. :LOL:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)