LuisEnrique to Juve? (1 Viewer)

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
if transfer is for free an with a minimal wage, he would be a good help taking the place of Zalayeta (5th fordward)....

Luis enrique is not a forward. He is a Conte / Roy keane type of combative midfielder.

sheesh... hard to believe some of you are football fans.

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
Luis Enrique is old and tired. He'll never come to Juve. I've read that he is choosing between Qatar (big money) and Sporting Gijon (his native club) options.
Luis Enrique is not a forward, he is a RM

polaris

Aug 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++

Luis enrique is not a forward. He is a Conte / Roy keane type of combative midfielder.

eh sort of true. Firstly he was an attacker, and his best years at Barca he was an attacker. At Real Madrid he was forced to play in a defensive role, sort of how Beckham is forced to do so now.

So he has a good all around game. Compare him to Conte, but with a little more offensive ability.

I dont know how his attitude is in question. A great capatin if there ever was one.

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
he was the great player for barca. i really lovced to see him in barca-real games, but i think its a bad idea to have him in juve

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++

Iceblu...or better...real football fan:

Luis Enrique has been a forward great part of his playing life. The fact that he plays also as atacking midfield doesnt change that.

And, yes, is hard to believe some of us are fotball fans. Fortunately, we have in here experts like you to lighten up a bit our confused minds...;)

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
I don't think is bad idea at all. Its free and can only bring more leadership in Juve. Also is very polifacetic player and that could help Juve in emergency situations. It wouldn't be a bad bench player at all, as long is that.

He can cover almost all the positions in the field. I say yes.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
Just so it's said, Luis Enrique has played everywhere for Barca, he's been a striker and at times was their regular right back. Still one could say that his "true" position is midfield.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
enreque is finished as a player ,if barca saw that he can give more ,they would have kept him ,we dont need old players ,we need to get red of old players who we have to rejuvenate the team.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sparty ] ++
I don't think is bad idea at all. Its free and can only bring more leadership in Juve. Also is very polifacetic player and that could help Juve in emergency situations. It wouldn't be a bad bench player at all, as long is that.

He can cover almost all the positions in the field. I say yes.
Yes my suspicions are confirmed, you are insane:D

Enrique is completely washed up, he and Guardiola are my fave players in Barcelona for the past 10 years but now he is completely finished

He needs a smaller club or another non pressure league to play not in any high pressured atmosphere

What next, you will be suggesting Caminero:D

arc

Mar 11, 2004
i like luis enrique too, but i think he should retire at barcelona
he is important to barcelona, juz like dp(may be conte) to juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)