Luis Suarez - Forward - Liverpool (32 Viewers)

If possible, would you sign Luis Suárez?

• Yes, he's a great player

• Yes, but only if the price is right

• Begrudgingly, his talent outweighs the negatives

• No, his character doesn't reflect well on Juventus

• No, he is almost subhuman

• Kill it, kill it with fire!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
sell Suarez, get Alex Song back from Spain and buy Michu.

they have enough of these speedy attacking winger types to create anyway, get a finisher.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I don't understand a team like Madrid. They've got all the players in the world yet they can't seem to think it's enough to win anything with them? How can a player go from being a weak link in Madrid to decisive player somewhere else and do even better? We could take half of Madrid's unwanted players and we'd still give them a good game and probably beat them.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I don't understand a team like Madrid. They've got all the players in the world yet they can't seem to think it's enough to win anything with them? How can a player go from being a weak link in Madrid to decisive player somewhere else and do even better? We could take half of Madrid's unwanted players and we'd still give them a good game and probably beat them.
we dont even need their fodder to beat them. We can beat them as we are, on a good day.

pibull1986

Reggae Boy
Oct 26, 2009
They do that to increase the club's brand....I think we have come to a time were the business side of thinks like marketability and brand are far more important than the football issue

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Its a team sport, ol' sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)