Luis Suarez - Forward - Liverpool (10 Viewers)

If possible, would you sign Luis Suárez?

• Yes, he's a great player

• Yes, but only if the price is right

• Begrudgingly, his talent outweighs the negatives

• No, his character doesn't reflect well on Juventus

• No, he is almost subhuman

• Kill it, kill it with fire!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
The 'I have a black friend' argument, really? :D
Just as good as, I'm not racist, but...
Besides, it's not as if you have to be a racist to say racist comments.
Pfffffffft.... sometimes these things happen... accidentally. Paisley and Cool J dropped this here knowledge bomb not too long ago ... maybe it'll help you foos understand. If you haven't heard it before, make sure you make it to LL's verse at 3:40. That's where the real learning starts. :p

PS: I included the version with the lyrics, so people like Zacheryah can sing along.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Do you remember it or not? :D

Ghana. To be fair, it was fucking hilarious to hear all those horns shut up for a while.
i was so immensely gratefull for that. oh my fucking god those things were irritating

- - - Updated - - -

PS: I included the version with the lyrics, so people like Zacheryah can sing along.
was that really neccecary ?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Pfffffffft.... sometimes these things happen... accidentally. Paisley and Cool J dropped this here knowledge bomb not too long ago ... maybe it'll help you foos understand. If you haven't heard it before, make sure you make it to LL's verse at 3:40. That's where the real learning starts. :p

Ha I too rock a skynyrd t-shirt with the confederate flag

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
i was so immensely gratefull for that. oh my fucking god those things were irritating

- - - Updated - - -

was that really neccecary ?
Honestly man, after all the nonsense about light and dark skinned Brazilians, and then our last interaction where you were being a huge bigot - during which, you told me to go die in a house fire, or something similar - I just couldn't help myself, it seemed so fitting. You claim it's just your sense of humour, or that the other person has interpreted your comments badly... pretty much just another case of accidental racism.

Zach, you're actually not as dense as I thought you were when you first joined the forum - in fact, you seem fairly bright in certain ways. But you're a fucking asshole a great deal of the time on here, often to a lot of people who haven't really done anything to deserve it. As a result, I don't have much respect for you, and don't feel particularly bad taking this shot at you.

Ha I too rock a skynyrd t-shirt with the confederate flag
I like Skynyrd too. Although I haven't flown the flag since I owned a Dukes of Hazzard hot-wheels car back in the day. :D

Just remember that if you don't judge gold chains, maybe the descendants of slaves will finally forget about those iron chains. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)