Luis Suarez - Forward - Liverpool (9 Viewers)

If possible, would you sign Luis Suárez?

• Yes, he's a great player

• Yes, but only if the price is right

• Begrudgingly, his talent outweighs the negatives

• No, his character doesn't reflect well on Juventus

• No, he is almost subhuman

• Kill it, kill it with fire!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'm the top striker Juventus are signing:

Omar Makkovic (21 years old, of Italian, Egyptian, Argentinean descent).

Key attributes: incredible speed and acceleration; amazing stamina; good balance; high creativity and work-rate; strong with either foot, but mainly left footed. Good at free kicks and long shots.

Weaknesses: Long passing game, and heading. Hates the PL with a passion, so prone to going in with two footed lunges when confronting PL scum.

Now, let me go back 10 years in time, find a way to stay 21, and return to 2012. Thank you :hi:

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I'm the top striker Juventus are signing:

Omar Makkovic (21 years old, of Italian, Egyptian, Argentinean descent).

Key attributes: incredible speed and acceleration; amazing stamina; good balance; high creativity and work-rate; strong with either foot, but mainly left footed. Good at free kicks and long shots.

Weaknesses: Long passing game, and heading. Hates the PL with a passion, so prone to going in with two footed lunges when confronting PL scum.

Now, let me go back 10 years in time, find a way to stay 21, and return to 2012. Thank you :hi:
I'd sign you, but I'd probably loan you out first. :D

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Only before I don the colours of Juventus, and depending on the amount. If Inter end up snapping me up, I'll do everything in my power to bring the club down, and then demand a transfer to Juventus :D

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
His goalscoring record outside of the Eredivisie really isn't good. Players who have scored bucket loads in the Eredivisie before include Dirk Kuyt, Afonso Alves and Huntelaar. I know Huntelaar is doing well with Schalke now, but he really didn't set Serie A or La Liga alight.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:rolleyes: :disagree: You are just jealous :stuckup:

We play different positions anyway.

---------- Post added 20.06.2012 at 20:54 ----------

His goalscoring record outside of the Eredivisie really isn't good. Players who have scored bucket loads in the Eredivisie before include Dirk Kuyt, Afonso Alves and Huntelaar. I know Huntelaar is doing well with Schalke now, but he really didn't set Serie A or La Liga alight.
I share your concern, but Suarez is just damn awesome. We can get Higuain next year, as our star signing (we wight possibly only make 2-3 signings next year), and acquire Suarez this year.

I want Suarez, JoJo, and Higuain, but how are we going to fit all of them in one team? :confused:

Suarez - Higuain - JoJo anyone? :D :tuttosport:

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
What we really need is a striker who'll actually score goals. It's the main thing we lacked this season. We have plenty of good attacking players who don't get enough goals.

I am John

The Anallist
May 1, 2012
:rolleyes: :disagree: You are just jealous :stuckup:

We play different positions anyway.

---------- Post added 20.06.2012 at 20:54 ----------

I share your concern, but Suarez is just damn awesome. We can get Higuain next year, as our star signing (we wight possibly only make 2-3 signings next year), and acquire Suarez this year.

I want Suarez, JoJo, and Higuain, but how are we going to fit all of them in one team? :confused:

Suarez - Higuain - JoJo anyone? :D :tuttosport:
For me its Higuain - Suarez/Jojo, since I still want to see Vuci plays regularly next season.

So Vucinic - Higuain - Suarez/Jojo, thats awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)