Luis Suarez - Forward - Liverpool (110 Viewers)

If possible, would you sign Luis Suárez?

• Yes, he's a great player

• Yes, but only if the price is right

• Begrudgingly, his talent outweighs the negatives

• No, his character doesn't reflect well on Juventus

• No, he is almost subhuman

• Kill it, kill it with fire!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I bet, you think the same about .. lets say Tevez!! He banged 20 and 23 goals in his first two seasons in City. And Suarez... He scored 81 goals in 110 games for Ajax. In Liverpool only 15 in 44 games, but that team really sucks. No help what so ever. For Uruguay 28 goals in 54 games.

Suarez will destroy Serie A. With MVP and our wingbacks, he will be really good.

He is my dreamsigning for this team!:tuttosport:
Tevez knows how to score and definitely capable of scoring that amount
As for Suarez 81 goals in 110 games at Ajax. The Eridivisie cannot be taken into account as its too easy to score there and many score there lots of goals.
Liverpool say what you want but Liverpool is playing in the Premier League - one of the top leagues therefore should be counted
As for Uruguay the stats are not bad but I still doubt he could score 20+ a season...

I can see him banging 12-15 goals which is not bad and even quite good for a player of his position but compared to RVP Cavani and Higuain he shouldnt really be called a scorer!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Lmao 100 primary targets according to gurus :sergio:
I'm so happy with mercato and i don't care if we sign CF or not,i love Matri :heart:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Lmao 100 primary targets according to gurus :sergio:
I'm so happy with mercato and i don't care if we sign CF or not,i love Matri :heart:
I do care; no CF = massive failure in addressing our major weakness last season. I respect that you love Matri, but he's nowhere near good enough to lead the line, especially in the CL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)