Luis Suarez - Forward - Liverpool (33 Viewers)

If possible, would you sign Luis Suárez?

• Yes, he's a great player

• Yes, but only if the price is right

• Begrudgingly, his talent outweighs the negatives

• No, his character doesn't reflect well on Juventus

• No, he is almost subhuman

• Kill it, kill it with fire!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I say we build a mansion instead of a house... Let's sign a couple of plasmas instead of one cinema.....

Giovinco + Jovetic + Giroud + Destro/55m€ > Suarez + Giovinco + Destro/50m€
How do Jovetic AND Giroud cost €5m more than Suarez???

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
This guy would be my dream signing. He's CRAZY good!!! Young, perfect as a SS or RW, scores so many goals, can set up plays...

I'd pick him over RVP, Dzeko, Jojo and etc. Maybe not over Cavani.

---------- Post added 17.06.2012 at 08:20 ----------

But really - do u guys feel there is a real chance of Juve getting him?

I reckon the only way he could leave Liverpool would be requesting a transfer. But then Madrid, Barca, Chelsea, City, PSG, etc, would be all over him. He should cost more than 35M...

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Suarez is a great player who I definitely like to see here BUT not as the main scorrer!
I see Suarez more of a DP/Vucinic/Giovinco/Jovetic kind of player than RVP/Cavani/Higuain...
He is more a pain in the ass of the opposition that dribbles and can create than a scoring machine
I dont think Suarez is the kind of guy who would bang 20+ goals a season while RVP Cavani and Higuain are definitely capable

Therefore I dont see the sense in choosing between Suarez and RVP!
Its down to our needs a Vucinic or a Matri (not in terms of quality...)

PieroKing

May 9, 2006
I dont think Suarez is the kind of guy who would bang 20+ goals a season while RVP Cavani and Higuain are definitely capable
I bet, you think the same about .. lets say Tevez!! He banged 20 and 23 goals in his first two seasons in City. And Suarez... He scored 81 goals in 110 games for Ajax. In Liverpool only 15 in 44 games, but that team really sucks. No help what so ever. For Uruguay 28 goals in 54 games.

Suarez will destroy Serie A. With MVP and our wingbacks, he will be really good.

He is my dreamsigning for this team!:tuttosport:

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Too bad Brendan Rodgers probably thinks that Suarez fits his system very well.

He'll be in Liverpool next season.

PieroKing

May 9, 2006
We should convince him to take our wingers, they could be important for EPL games.
They will never sell Suarez. The only way I see them do that, its only if Suarez demands to be sold. Really to be pissed and "sit out"-demands to be sold. To be honest, I have absolutely no idea what he is doing in that shitty club. They finished 7th, 6th and 8th in PL in the last three seasons. No CL, no nothing.

Oh well.. if thats hes ambitions.. so be it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)