Luis Suarez - Forward - Liverpool (22 Viewers)

If possible, would you sign Luis Suárez?

• Yes, he's a great player

• Yes, but only if the price is right

• Begrudgingly, his talent outweighs the negatives

• No, his character doesn't reflect well on Juventus

• No, he is almost subhuman

• Kill it, kill it with fire!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
I'm guessing Caceres is whispering in his ear about Juventus.

Not my first, second, or third choice... but eh, can't be picky if Rossi is an option.

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
I've seen suarez play on several ocassions, and he's been a total threat in all of them. Class player and a player that can definitely improve this squad by a country mile

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
One of my current favorite players, such a creative force on the pitch. It would be a dream to get this guy to don the black and white stripes. Seeing as Liverpool wont feature in the CL next year (perhaps even the next few years), our current resurgence, our pedigree with Uruguayan players, the relatively familiar latin culture of Italy (no one in Italy would bat an eyelash if he called someone like Muntari "nero":lol:)etc.... We present a lucrative destination. Would Liverpool be willing to let him go though? If we at least match the transfer fee they paid for him, and if the player pushes for a move, then our chances look good.

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #33
    This guy and Falcao are my prime choices for the attack. Especially Suarez would be amazing for the Italian game.
    Falcao is out of our reach. Robben and Suarez are the best player available for us. I think it's a pretty good chance to land Suarez, very realistic transfer compared to Benzema & Tevez.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    Agnelli will splash the cash, the 25 million+sales rumor is BS imo, Exor will provide the money :agree:

Suarez+Higuain :tuttosport:
    Suarez + Higuan or Cavani would be indeed :tuttosport:

Even him alone would be great but I'd rather have someone to finish all the chances we create.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    if he is the only FW player we sign then I wouldn't be totally satisfied...we need a killer in front of goal too.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    I really want this guy here. Jovetic + Suarez :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: and I shall forgive Marotta for all his misgiving and shortcomings!
    You mean the signings of Lichtsteiner, Caceres, Vucinic, Pirlo on a free, Barzagli for 300k and Vidal as he looked on the verge of joining Bayern? :p

I'm angry with those shortcomings too. He should've brought us Messi, Ribery and CR9 at the very least!

Anyway, why Jovetic PLUS Suarez? Both of them play seconda punta/forward, and cannot be put on the same team.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)