Luis Suárez (15 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Last I checked, the USA is still in it.
I want you guys to kick both the fake country belgieum out, and Argentina out, you still have a mission. Suarez accomplished his, accomplish yours. Lets get it USA!

- - - Updated - - -

then the dutch/mexican knock you out

- - - Updated - - -

Mexico-USA semi final would be NIIIIIICE!!!!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I want you guys to kick both the fake country belgieum out, and Argentina out, you still have a mission. Suarez accomplished his, accomplish yours. Lets get it USA!

- - - Updated - - -

then the dutch/mexican knock you out

- - - Updated - - -

Mexico-USA semi final would be NIIIIIICE!!!!
May I ask you a question, on a serious note.

I assume that you are a long time Juve supporter, as most of us on this forum are.

Given the lineage and history of the types of players of great class that this club has given us over the last half century, on and off the pitch, how is it that you support someone who, quite honestly, is barbaric.

Put aside your disdain for the Italian National team, or whatever other disdain for other teams you may have for a moment. Look at this on a human, and sporting level.

Would you support these actions if he were a Juve player, knowing full well the extreme negative light that this would shed on the club?

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Have any of you noticed the shocking trend? Its the people that despise the Azzurri that are defending Suarez and saying the ban is excessive.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

I assume that you are a long time Juve supporter, as most of us on this forum are.

Given the lineage and history of the types of players of great class that this club has given us over the last half century, on and off the pitch, how is it that you support someone who, quite honestly, is barbaric.

Put aside your disdain for the Italian National team, or whatever other disdain for other teams you may have for a moment. Look at this on a human, and sporting level.

Would you support these actions if he were a Juve player, knowing full well the extreme negative light that this would shed on the club?
If they were black, you bet your ass he'd support em.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

If Suarez was a Juventus players I would support him ten times more than I am now. You can say all you want about class and what not, but loyalty and sacrifice are two characteristics that I as an individual and as a Juve supporter, hold in high regards. And Suarez has shown that time and time again. Even against Ghana four years ago, I was cussing him out for what he has done, but minutes later I was clapping for him.

He did what he did, and heck ain't shit I'm gonna do about it, it's not me he bit, and Chiello has the heart to forgive him, so who are you to crucify the man.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
If Suarez was a Juventus players I would support him ten times more than I am now. You can say all you want about class and what not, but loyalty and sacrifice are two characteristics that I as an individual and as a Juve supporter, hold in high regards. And Suarez has shown that time and time again. Even against Ghana four years ago, I was cussing him out for what he has done, but minutes later I was clapping for him.

He did what he did, and heck ain't shit I'm gonna do about it, it's not me he bit, and Chiello has the heart to forgive him, so who are you to crucify the man.

How is biting someone showing loyalty and sacrifice?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Oh, please don't tell me that you are defending Suarez's abhorrent pattern of behavior here.
im not no but i find peoples double standards and moral posturing pretty funny, take for example miguel herrera whos being hailed as the best thing since sliced bread, somebody posted a video of him assaulting and sending a man to the hospital, of course people thought that was funny and cool.

- - - Updated - - -

Touché :D

Although I just think Chiellini is just being diplomatic and classy...he is a Juventino after all.

100% agreed, a real class act and truly empathetic, chiellini knows a thing or two about the game and the dirty stuff that goes on, grabbing balls rib punches... that is why i dont really get the super indignation, i think most here are being taken for a ride by the media.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Have any of you noticed the shocking trend? Its the people that despise the Azzurri that are defending Suarez and saying the ban is excessive.
I don't like the Italian national team at all and I think that Suarez deserved what he got.

Chiellini...

Try againt to find a trend pattern.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
100% agreed, a real class act and truly empathetic, chiellini knows a thing or two about the game and the dirty stuff that goes on, grabbing balls rib punches... that is why i dont really get the super indignation, i think most here are being taken for a ride by the media.
Exactly!! It's not like Suarez came out of nowhere and bit someone who walks by. Me myself when I used to play I've always been a dirty player, flicking balls and what not, but man, at the end I shake your hand and we'll have a drink, crucifying the man and judging his character for a single action is horrible.

But yet again, them self-righteous, nose up high italiens know best.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)