Luis Suárez (25 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
What do you think will actually happen
I think he will get banned from some Int games and the club will be all like "fuck dude, again" and we'll keep him for this year unless someone comes in with a huge offer. Cause really, he's 25 plus goals and 10 plus assists a season.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I think he will get banned from some Int games and the club will be all like "fuck dude, again" and we'll keep him for this year unless someone comes in with a huge offer. Cause really, he's 25 plus goals and 10 plus assists a season.
If I was his defense lawyer, I'd say he may as well kiss the WC goodbye. But he could see some mental counseling/anger management as part of a negotiated settlement and not see an impact at the club level.

FIFA might be so cheesy as to state Suarez's international ban in months rather than games, because it will sound a lot bigger than it really is given their frequency.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He hates Messi. So no surprise there. As if Suarez can pull 71 goals and 27 assist in one season like Messi.

He thinks all Messis work is all Xavi
Messi is amazing in open play, and average against organisations

Xavi layed out the play with iniesta to use tiki taki to create gaps in the opponent defence wich messi could run into.

This stopped working when Xavi and Iniesta started fading this year, and suddenly Messi became half what he used to be

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)