Luis Suárez (25 Viewers)

feagojr

l'architetto
May 8, 2014
definitely after those comments

Probably every italian's reaction to those comments to be honest, I honestly cant believe that FIFA have asked Uruguay to create a defending case, how can there be a defending case when it was on millions of televisions all over the world. He cant hide away from that and he knows it, its their FA clutching at straws and panicking.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

Probably every italian's reaction to those comments to be honest, I honestly cant believe that FIFA have asked Uruguay to create a defending case, how can there be a defending case when it was on millions of televisions all over the world. He cant hide away from that and he knows it, its their FA clutching at straws and panicking.
They're allowed to plead their case. It's just a fairness thing, the accused are allowed to defend themselves. Doesn't mean FIFA won't punish Suarez.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
also did we get a clear visual of the marks on TV? most of the pictures of the marks were propagated on the net, so the doctoring theory is quite possible
Not during the game. I don't know if clips have been provided since.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Theory incoming....

When Suarez scores he kisses/sucks his wristband/sleeve in celebration - no biting.

When he isn't scoring and gets frustrated - he bites.

Does Luis Suarez have something similar to a nail-biting solution secreted in his sleeve to stop him from biting people?

I gotta get onto the tabloids with this one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)