Luis Suárez (39 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
theyre talking about a two year ban and liverpool not being allowed to sell him
I honestly don't see what this has to do with Liverpool. He did it in an international competition and should be banned for Uruguay internationals for the appropriate timespan.

Liverpool have and can continue to deal with the consequences of having a super talented animal on their playing staff.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
without a doubt, best part after his ban no one will want him and his carrier will effectively be over
:lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

I honestly don't see what this has to do with Liverpool. He did it in an international competition and should be banned for Uruguay internationals for the appropriate timespan.

Liverpool have and can continue to deal with the consequences of having a super talented animal on their playing staff.
:tup:

They've already released a statement to stand behind Suarez, no pun intended.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
How very un-Liverpool-like :D

But really they can't do anything else, from a technical and financial perspective.
Okay, gave my pool buddy a toungue lashing for spouting crap. Idiot read a stupid article from goal & said it was official.

Anyway, as you said, they can't do squat. The fact that he'll be suspended for international matches works perfectly for pool along with discouraging any transfer attempts by other clubs.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Okay, gave my pool buddy a toungue lashing for spouting crap. Idiot read a stupid article from goal & said it was official.

Anyway, as you said, they can't do squat. The fact that he'll be suspended for international matches works perfectly for pool along with discouraging any transfer attempts by other clubs.

watch him ask to be transfer listed in the winter

Mus™

Mar 16, 2009
Do you guys think he could get banned for Club matches as well? or does Fifa not have any right to do this, I mean isnt biting considered as assault in Civil law?
Well, the English FA said on his last ban:

the panel criticised Suárez for not appreciating "the seriousness" of the incident when he argued against a long ban. The panel also wanted to send a "strong message that such deplorable behaviours do not have a place in football", while noting that "all players in the higher level of the game are seen as role models, have the duty to act professionally and responsibly, and set the highest example of good conduct to the rest of the game – especially to young players
Effectively he's completely disregarded that, so possibly the FA could take further action?

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
why you laughing? two years with no football play at all is a long time

of course they're standing behind him A) hes they're player and B) they may not be able to sell him right away
You're delusional if you think he's getting a 2 year ban or that pool can't sell him. Stop for a minute & think about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)