Luis Suárez - ST - Barcelona (4 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Wait, great grandparent?

Too bad those records are probably lost forever :sad:
It goes back that far because Italy didn't exist as a unified country until 1861, so I believe it could be a great-great grandparent as well but I'm not sure. Legally a great-grandparent comfortably qualifies as long as they were born in the country as it was certainly Italy then.

I remember Gabriela Sabatini getting hers that way, also a few American actors over the years.

Last edited:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
If he had an Italian great-grandparent he could gain citizenship far more easily jus sanguinis than through a partner. Really this is just to keep out dem immigrants who have no interest in integrating.
It's all bullshit and I don't believe any of this shit. First of all Suarez is eligible for a Spanish passport as everyone from Spanish America is eligible for one after living 2 years there. Why learn Italian when you could easily get the Spanish passport?

Also, they really want to make us believe that they rushed Suarez to get this test only for them to not know how long it would take for him to get it?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It's all bullshit and I don't believe any of this shit. First of all Suarez is eligible for a Spanish passport as everyone from Spanish America is eligible for one after living 2 years there. Why learn Italian when you could easily get the Spanish passport?

Also, they really want to make us believe that they rushed Suarez to get this test only for them to not know how long it would take for him to get it?
Yeah it makes no sense. He also narrowly didn't qualify for Dutch citizenship through residence if he had stayed at Ajax until that summer. That would have been handy for him.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
If he had an Italian great-grandparent he could gain citizenship far more easily jus sanguinis than through a partner. Really this is just to keep out dem immigrants who have no interest in integrating.
Correct but he does not!!!
Thanks for not coming.
Dzeko is a much better fit with Dybala and Ronaldo.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Considering we're running low on cash and Suarez not available, who if not Dzeko will be cheap and good enough to come in as the physical classic '9' Pirlo is looking for to play alongside CR7?
Ishak belfodil fits the description

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)