Luis Suárez - ST - Barcelona (6 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
Its funny how people who are against this deal are unable to come up with a better name:lol:
Yup.

Thats because there isnt anyone else, . Unless we pay big money, which we wont.

Suarez is the best bet,. Even Dzeko would cost more.

That being said its still feels underwhelming to sign another old man.
If we manage to bring in Kean too (unlikely) it would feel a bit better somehow

Last edited:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Ronaldo - Dybala - Chiesa is better than any lineup with Suarez in it

In football, balance is key.

Liverpool arguably don’t have better players than us individually, but they would destroy us because they are a far more balanced team.
If you like balance then how the hell is that better? Ronaldo doesn't like to play in the box, neither does Dybala(also wasting his talents). Who exactly would be in the penalty box?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Their argument is strictly based on finance. As if they attend regular meetings with the board and have direct access to Juve's debit/credit accounts.
We all witness right now how hard it is to get rid of unwanted players on high wages and how it holds us back from signing new ones. Idk about you, but I don't need that again with Suarez a few years down the line.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
We all witness right now how hard it is to get rid of unwanted players on high wages and how it holds us back from signing new ones. Idk about you, but I don't need that again with Suarez a few years down the line.
We can have one or two of those players as long as they contribute on the pitch.
Right now we have 5-6 players who are a huge burden on the balance sheet.

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
Ronaldo - Dybala - Chiesa is better than any lineup with Suarez in it

In football, balance is key.

Liverpool arguably don’t have better players than us individually, but they would destroy us because they are a far more balanced team.
What are you talking about? Commisso wants 80 milion for Chiesa so obviously we aren't getting him. And even if we pay so much money that is like 5 times more expensive than Suarez.
This is like a black Jack. The cards are on the table so you have to play with what you have in your hands. No matter how hard you try those are the options.
Suarez is the best bet at this point and I would rather have him than Lacazette or Cavani.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Suarez isn’t coming here to be a backup. If it was Dzeko then I could see him as a backup, but not Suarez.

He will likely start and ruin the balance of this team even further (if that’s even possible).
We've been chasing Suarez and Dzeko simultaneously, so they're wanted for the same role.

You're afraid bc we're signing the better player?

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
Dybala doesn’t have Messi creating chances for him.

Suarez isn’t coming here to be a backup. If it was Dzeko then I could see him as a backup, but not Suarez.

He will likely start and ruin the balance of this team even further (if that’s even possible).
Listen, this club has been severely mismanaged since the 2017 CL final. I think all we all agree it´s f´ed up that a club of stature are broke right now by FFP standards. In my perfect mercato would a 33 yo Suarez/Cavani or 35 yo Dzeko be my dream signing? Of course not. Barca fans are laughing at us right now, but they´re in more shambles than us.

It is what it is. We´re broke and if we raise money it has to be for a younger guy in midfield, which I agree with (hopefully Aouar). In terms of cheap solutions, Dzeko is as static as Higuain if not more, Cavani does have the workrate but is a proven choker (Dzeko too). Reportedly he also rejected us in the past due to his Napoli ties.

More than football qualities, this team lacks heart, will, dog mentality and killer instinct. That´s why we lost 2 domestic finals and crashed out to Lyon. None of those teams were better than us on paper.

We desperately need intangibles in this team. This is where Suarez fits perfectly in, more than his qualities as a footballer. This guy is a borderline psycho at times and will do anything to win. Dzeko is a nice guy. He won´t solve anything. Suarez gives me some sort of hope. Is it ideal? No. Can it potentially work? Yes. One thing for sure, when CR was screaming for help against Lyon, I would rather had Suarez beside him than Higuain, Deschi or Dybala.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
More than football qualities, this team lacks heart, will, dog mentality and killer instinct. That´s why we lost 2 domestic finals and crashed out to Lyon. None of those teams were better than us on paper.

We desperately need intangibles in this team. This is where Suarez fits perfectly in, more than his qualities as a footballer. This guy is a borderline psycho at times and will do anything to win. Dzeko is a nice guy. He won´t solve anything. Suarez gives me some sort of hope. Is it ideal? No. Can it potentially work? Yes. One thing for sure, when CR was screaming for help against Lyon, I would rather had Suarez beside him than Higuain, Deschi or Dybala.
Very well put. :tup:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Listen, this club has been severely mismanaged since the 2017 CL final. I think all we all agree it´s f´ed up that a club of stature are broke right now by FFP standards. In my perfect mercato would a 33 yo Suarez/Cavani or 35 yo Dzeko be my dream signing? Of course not. Barca fans are laughing at us right now, but they´re in more shambles than us.

It is what it is. We´re broke and if we raise money it has to be for a younger guy in midfield, which I agree with (hopefully Aouar). In terms of cheap solutions, Dzeko is as static as Higuain if not more, Cavani does have the workrate but is a proven choker (Dzeko too). Reportedly he also rejected us in the past due to his Napoli ties.

:tup:

Dybala was unfit and was taken off minutes after he came on, I think we would've definitely qualified if he was fit to play.

But that's the point, would we rather Luis Suarez filling in for an injured Dybala/CR7 or freaking Morata and Kean?

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Luis Suárez's entourage contacted Atletico Madrid over a possible move. Diego Simeone has personally spoken with the Uruguayan. [cope]

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Luis Suárez's entourage contacted Atletico Madrid over a possible move. Diego Simeone has personally spoken with the Uruguayan. [cope]
And then we get Morata on a loan+option discount as Atletico will be desperate to cash in being stacked at ST :shifty: Would allign exactly with what that agent said the other day or so about our interest in Morata, how'd that be after all the bs news we've been reading daily about citizenship,contract lenghts,choice between him and Dzeko, already done dealio and suddenly turns out we signing Morata , this saga reaching new heights. :lol:

Still highly unlikely though.

- - - Updated - - -

Lapa's entourage contacted Juventus over a possible Suárez move. Fabio Paratici has personally spoken with the crazy Finn. [cope]
Rightt :lol:

I swear that report would have 0% credibility if not for DeSciglio/Rugani's agent or whoever that was who said the other day that we are trying for Morata... that guy gives some percentage of credibility now to any bs speculation like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)