Luis Suárez - ST - Barcelona (2 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
His record speaks for itself. The only player to win the European golden boot in the Messi+Ronaldo era twice and he wasn't on penalty duty. Over 150 career assists too. He's the best striker since R9 for me (alongside Lewandowski who I think beats Suarez in terms of longevity but falls just short in terms of absolute peak level).
How about Pele?

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
He doesn't seem the academic type. Doesn't he at least need some time to practice before taking the test lol?
He doesn't need to be though, he just needs to memorize shit. In the US you need to know the language well enough and know a bit about the country's history. It's probably not that different in Italy.

We are talking about italy here.

Can't he just give them 50€ and be done with it?
Probably true.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
We are talking about italy here.

Can't he just give them 50€ and be done with it?
probably not even that.
Cause you think knowing it's Juventus and so on they would make things difficult for him?
Just formalities for those not rich enough to skip details

- - - Updated - - -

Why is Suarez taking an Italian test? First time I hear about this. What if he won't pass? And did McKennie take the same test?
McKennie is not applying for italian passport.
He is doing it cause we used the 2 extra eu slots we had (McKennie and Arthur) so we have no more to sign extra-eu players

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Why is Suarez taking an Italian test? First time I hear about this. What if he won't pass? And did McKennie take the same test?
I'm guessing Mckennie did not and is taking one of our non EU spot while Suarez is trying to avoid non EU status via his marriage to an Italian woman??

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I'm guessing Mckennie did not and is taking one of our non EU spot while Suarez is trying to avoid non EU status via his marriage to an Italian woman??
That's still a thing? The non-EU spots? Back in the day they were a big thing, but I haven't heard about them for a while and I thought that rule was abolished.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
McKendy was just too lazy to get himself a german passport after living there for 6 years so we had to use a non-eu spot on him.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
With 21 goals without taking penalties and 12 assists in 36 total games considering how shit barca were last year he did well. Not as explosive as before but still world class player no doubt. Only doubt for me is how they manage to play our attack with him and the other two..
I have watched some Barca games last season and I have a good friend who is a big Barca fan. Here are a few things he told me and I observed myself:

1. Suarez’s goal return last season was underwhelming when you consider how many chances Messi creates for him

2. Suarez - like Messi - does not press and it’s one of the main reasons why Barca are overrun so easily

3. Unlike Mandzukic or Benzema, Suarez is a very selfish striker which is why he will not work with Ronaldo

If we get Suarez, our attack will continue to be slow, predictable, and lack width.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)