Luis Suárez - ST - Barcelona (23 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Definitely an upgrade to Higuain but 3 years at 10 million? Seriously? His legs are already falling apart and we're expecting him to play until he's 36? I can see the club trying to terminate his contract in the second year and he'll most certainly kick up a fuss about it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Yeah would definitely say that Suarez has a tougher mentality than Higuain. I mean ffs he bites people to win. Guy will win at all cost meanwhile Higuain needs to be coddled. Sarri, the coach the who got the most out of him with Napoli said it himself lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Higuain has a weak mentality, he will have the odd moment of brilliance at best, but no way its enough to justify his stay and especially his wage too. I swear people have forgotten how little he contributed especially since the restart.

- - - Updated - - -

Marchsio confirm it on his Twitter. Why the fuck are we welcoming a mentally unstable racist cheat who BIT a Juve legend? The standard of this club is slipping fast
well Bonucci is basically a racist after what he said about kean. Rather have a racist cheat than a useless racist defender.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
What do you think of this deal if it happens?
He’s still a top level striker, even at 33 years old, would be very handy for us upfront and is the best out of all of the options available in his position (Dzeko, Milik, Lacazette, etc). He will score a lot of goals for us. Reminds me a bit of the Tevez transfer.

The only thing that scares me is the 3 year contract. 2 is more than enough.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Top level striker he is not anymore i cant wait for the complaints about this fat fuck strolling around the pitch like higgy from the same people making out like this is some master stroke deal and how brilliant sureaz is still. Will he score some goals vs rubbish ? sure but so would higgy if played enough but the fact he makes the rest of team bad and not usefull in biggers games is the issue same with this shit stain.

Last edited:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
He’s still a top level striker, even at 33 years old, would be very handy for us upfront and is the best out of all of the options available in his position (Dzeko, Milik, Lacazette, etc). He will score a lot of goals for us. Reminds me a bit of the Tevez transfer.

The only thing that scares me is the 3 year contract. 2 is more than enough.
I totally agree, this is why I asked about the age of Tevez and I also agree on the two year contract. I would like us to buy a young striker for the bench as well.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
What kind of system are we playing with him, Ronaldo and Dybala? I heard Pirlo wanted to play 4-3-3 or smth. How is that going to work out. Dybala wide never works out.
He'd be an important backup and start some games. Three strikers starting majority of games makes no sense.

I think it'll be two formations: 442 (433 in attack like last years) or 4312 and 3412. Makes more sense to start season with back 4 for easier transition in short time. In any case, Dybaldo+Suarez doesn't fit and we'd lack a good backup striker.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Top level striker he is not anymore i cant wait for the complaints about this fat fuck strolling around the pitch like higgy from the same people making out like this is some master stroke deal and how brilliant sureaz is still. Will he score some goals vs rubbish ? sure but so would higgy if played enough but the fact he makes the rest of team bad and not usefull in biggers games is the issue same with this shit stain.
agreed, too slow to be effective when we need him. Not worth it

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
So Dybaldo supporting Suarez?
Its actually a good attack for a year or two but what are we doing with our midfield - I still dont think our mid is lacking something big.
Current trio - Arthur Bentancur Rabiot?
Arthur stamina is a question mark from what I heard from Barca fans.
Bentancur is good
Rabiot - He could be ok for rotation but we need someone who can push him to a bench role.
US dude - I highly doubt he is going to start...

Top midfielder still missing...
As for our defense - We should either sell Romero (and try to ship Rugani as well) while getting someone like Kumbulla or we decide we keep Romero and that he is good enough for a sub role.
The reason is our Chiellini Demiral Rugani situation:
Chiellini just had a serious injury and he is old so I dont expect him to be back to his level
Demiral - Same but he is still young so could get there sooner or later
Rugani - Do we really want to use him?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)