Luis Suárez - ST - Barcelona (5 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
You think so? They're massively gonna struggle replacing Benzema/Ramos/Modric/Kroos/Marcelo in the next year or so.
Hazard is pushing 30 too, and Casemiro will be 29 soon. With La Liga losing its charm, I'm not sure if they are top dogs anymore.
They will have to rebuild for sure, but im much more confident of them doing that well than Barca

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
If it’s a 3 year contract at 15m gross I’d rather keep higuain for a year and look at doing something next summer

honestly being linked with every striker that is ready to pull their pension is fucking depressing. I’m going to see if the board are willing to offer me a retirement plan
God not another suggestion to keep higuain, because the idea of suarez doesn't take your fancy.... Really now?

- - - Updated - - -

PSG to the rescue, they want Suarez too :xfingers:
They can have higuain, after all some think its a better option to keep him still

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Who is talking about winning CL?

Yesterday our club captain set the expectation of 'do well in the Champions league'
What did you expect him to say, come out all cocky and say we will sure win the CL this season after being ko’d two years in a row by Ajax and Lyon followed by now appointing a rookie coach in charge?

I think he was trying to be balanced about the subject, obviously stated we need to do well as in better than before, not just ‘do well’ as some here try to intentionally take it out of context, i think Chiellini was more or less spot on with what he said, said what any other captain would have said from the way that interview was conducted and was just being his usual humble self.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
If it’s a 3 year contract at 15m gross I’d rather keep higuain for a year and look at doing something next summer

honestly being linked with every striker that is ready to pull their pension is fucking depressing. I’m going to see if the board are willing to offer me a retirement plan
As much as I dislike Higuain, keeping him is the cheapest option. If he has agreed to move go MLS, then he is off.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
How is keeping an unmotivated and next to useless Higuain a cheaper and better option?? Literally paying millions for him to do nothing. His figures last season are a complete joke for someone who earns as much as he does. But hey let's snub forwards of similar age but can still do a job...

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
If we give him 3 years then we won't be able to sign a top Striker nextt season as there's no way he'll sit on the bench with those wages with Ronaldo, Dybala and a potential new guy ahead of him in the pecking order.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Can't be fucking serious. We get bossed around by every club and player possible.

No to 3 years. We will be in the same boat as we are with khedira and higuain in the third year of his contract.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Can't be fucking serious. We get bossed around by every club and player possible.

No to 3 years. We will be in the same boat as we are with khedira and higuain in the third year of his contract.
next year already, when we realize the guy is finished.

It should be 1 + 1, where the club and the player decide whether to continue or not.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I think you are right in that assessment. Nonetheless, I am pretty sure that he will do the job needed in the likely 2 seasons with us assuming he is indeed signed.

The same applies with Dzeko should he be signed rather than Suarez.
Dzeko is the same but I see him as less protagonist and more of a team player compared to Suarez

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
How is keeping an unmotivated and next to useless Higuain a cheaper and better option?? Literally paying millions for him to do nothing. His figures last season are a complete joke for someone who earns as much as he does. But hey let's snub forwards of similar age but can still do a job...
Yeah would definitely say that Suarez has a tougher mentality than Higuain. I mean ffs he bites people to win. Guy will win at all cost meanwhile Higuain needs to be coddled. Sarri, the coach the who got the most out of him with Napoli said it himself lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)