Luis Suárez - ST - Barcelona (7 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
According to @gazzettadellosport there is an agreement between Juventus and Suarez for a 3 years contract at 10M€/season. Now the player must free himself from Barcelona. Dzeko is still an option but he is blocked at Roma for the moment.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
According to @gazzettadellosport there is an agreement between Juventus and Suarez for a 3 years contract at 10M€/season. Now the player must free himself from Barcelona. Dzeko is still an option but he is blocked at Roma for the moment.
wat

2 years tops or gtfo

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Yeah, 3 years deal with base salary of 10m + 2m of easily achievable bonuses.

I didn't like this from the beginning. Now watch us sell Dybala to them once they offload Suarez and sell Messi :lol3:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
3 years is stupid. 2 years is understandable

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
If it’s a 3 year contract at 15m gross I’d rather keep higuain for a year and look at doing something next summer

honestly being linked with every striker that is ready to pull their pension is fucking depressing. I’m going to see if the board are willing to offer me a retirement plan

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Now please show me the comments when he scored and assisted.
Was he finished then?

In our case getting suarez for 15/year for 2 year would mean 30 mill. in gross wages.

Getting dzeko would mean 28 for 2 years gross wages + 12 to 15 millon transfer fee 40 to 42 mill total operation.

We save from 10 to 15 millon on the deal .
The rumour is 3 years
We can go to their forum in July and August and still find all the negative comments about him.
Giving 1 year contract is great + 1 year option reasonable, but 3 years will make us in the same situation with Khedira and Higuain now

Dzeko and Suarez is different. I see Dzeko is more compatible with Dybala and Ronaldo although i still dont like the option if we still need to pay

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
If it’s a 3 year contract at 15m gross I’d rather keep higuain for a year and look at doing something next summer

honestly being linked with every striker that is ready to pull their pension is fucking depressing. I’m going to see if the board are willing to offer me a retirement plan
keeping higuain doesn't make too much sense. he came back after the covid break as a finished man, there's no way i'd trust him for a second anymore.

these dinosaurs are fine as a stop gap, but on a 3-year contract... :sergio: goalies can play until 40, ronaldo is also exceptional when it comes to his physique, but even barzagli, a player with extra longevity as a player looked way too slow at 37. and look at how fast higgy regressed, it can happen with anyone in his mid-30's. we just can't be this short sighted and naive.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
keeping higuain doesn't make too much sense. he came back after the covid break as a finished man, there's no way i'd trust him for a second anymore.

these dinosaurs are fine as a stop gap, but on a 3-year contract... :sergio: goalies can play until 40, ronaldo is also exceptional when it comes to his physique, but even barzagli, a player with extra longevity as a player looked way too slow at 37. and look at how fast higgy regressed, it can happen with anyone in his mid-30's. we just can't be this short sighted and naive.
Suarez has one year being very good and one year being just good. After that I just cant see him performing.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Suarez has one year being very good and one year being just good. After that I just cant see him performing.
I think you are right in that assessment. Nonetheless, I am pretty sure that he will do the job needed in the likely 2 seasons with us assuming he is indeed signed.

The same applies with Dzeko should he be signed rather than Suarez.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
If this one really goes through then we’ll have ourselfs a season to remember that’s for sure.

Whether it will be because of the amazing performances or some crazy unexpected shit that’s going to happen will remain to be seen, but can’t say this season won’t be full of suspense, right?! :grin:

Fascinating times ahead is all im going to say eh.:lol: :tup:

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004

You’re absolutely right, it doesn’t. But if the option of replacing him is to pay him off (4-5m at least) Then sign up another washed up 33-34 y/o in Suarez or even worse Dzeko on multi year contracts that cost us around 14m a season then to me Higuain is basically our best option.

With either of these old player deals we are basically saying our strike force next year will be aged 36, 34/35 & 27.

insanity - absolute fucking insanity from a club that continuously talks about wanting to win the champions league

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
You’re absolutely right, it doesn’t. But if the option of replacing him is to pay him off (4-5m at least) Then sign up another washed up 33-34 y/o in Suarez or even worse Dzeko on multi year contracts that cost us around 14m a season then to me Higuain is basically our best option.

With either of these old player deals we are basically saying our strike force next year will be aged 36, 34/35 & 27.

insanity - absolute fucking insanity from a club that continuously talks about wanting to win the champions league
Who is talking about winning CL?

Yesterday our club captain set the expectation of 'do well in the Champions league'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)