Luis Suárez - ST - Barcelona (7 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2009
I've never seen Tuz so divided on signing a player. There is very little grey area and people either very optimistic or pessimistic. Hopefully, he proves the doubters wrong and plays well. Looking forward to more creativity upfront.

Jul 13, 2010
People who are against him here are generally against an old striker. But we have no choice, cuz a younger one was milik lol, and Kean would not do well from the bench

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
You guys can blame this signing if his wages hinder us from making any further signings. Until then, there's no reason to freak out. He's practically on the €7-€7.5M wage cap we set for the team until the tax rules came into effect.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
People who are against him here is generally against an old striker. But we have no choice, cuz a younger one was milik lol, and Kean would not do well from the bench
The striker market is really thin. The golden generation of strikers is over- with top guys like Lewa, Suarez, Dzeko, Higuain, Cavani, Benzema, Ibra, Aguero on their last legs. The players replacing them are woefully inadequate.
That said, this still doesn't sit right with me. I'd rather have Dybala as a 9 and Moise Kean as a backup.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
What a terrible move all around that will come back to bite the club in next few years. Barcelona fans cant believe there luck that were willing to take this higgy 2.0 off there hands with them wages and i look forward to same posters supporting this shit stain coming here complaining about useless He will be.
He doesnt not even fit with Ronaldo or Dybala in any way.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I'm beginning to be excited despite the red flags lol
Acceptance phase for you man...

What a terrible move all around this is that will come back to bite the club in next few years. Barcelona fans cant believe there luck that were willing to take this higgy 2.0 off there hands with them wages and i look forward to same posters supporting this shit stain coming here complaining about useless He will be.
He doesnt not even fit with Ronaldo or Dybala in any way.
Exactly and it's not like he'll be a bench warmer, not on those wages.

What a way to shoot yourself in the foot. This Higuain - Suarez swap will cost a lot of money and it won't even be a short term solution, lol.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Why? Dzeko had a better season than Suarez. He is familiar with the league, a better playmaker and less expensive in terms of wages.
Dzeko would still command a transfer fee where as suarez I imagine doesnt. Personally pound for pound suarez is a much better player than dzeko, I just hope he's compatible with ronaldo and dybala thats all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)